• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Torreira: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

26m down the drain.

Nothing surprises me with how much of a disasterclass he is, I just hope Napoli or AC Milan are interested in taking him.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
Not the same player he was early on. Maybe the hunger went if the rumours of wanting a move last summer are true.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Think he’ll be sold if there’s a buyer. Him and Guendouzi will add a nice chunk towards the midfield rebuild.

Torreira has never quite been used correctly tbh. He was consistently used as a b2b under Emery, and that's not his strength. He'd be great as a DM for a side who has an organized press. I dont trust him to make any passes but if he had a good CM partner I could see him breaking up a lot of play and recycling possession. Our team is very disjointed atm tho...

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Many saying he was never good for us. He was outstanding in his first 5 months before our fans jinxed it by making Kante comparsions.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
Many saying he was never good for us. He was outstanding in his first 5 months before our fans jinxed it by making Kante comparsions.

The whole team pretty much fell apart under Emery in that run towards the end of the season and quite a few of them never recovered from it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Teams figure him out now he look more slow and passing been awful there players who far worse than him need to be sold but any good offer above 25m have to sell

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
His first few months show there’s a player there but we really need to move on from guys that **** themselves with the ball, it just disrupts the flow too much when there’s an injury.

Look at Ceballos under pressure, that should be the aim.

Should be able to recoup most of what we paid though.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The highlight of his time here will always be this

What a moment
His first season here was great we got a very good player for 25m who didn't need much time to settle but this season everything gone bad confidence first thing then emery started using in position he never played in

sdotzdot

Established Member
He represents everything I hate about modern arsenal.

Plays decent for a bit, believes in his own hype and as soon as things get tough for him instead of fighting for it he wants to have a cry and leave.

Sell him for anything, loan him, just get him out.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I saw a player at Sampdoria and for Uruguay that just hasn't been seen for us apart from the first half of last season. He's a good player but I don't think he suits us sadly.
It’s unfortunate but it happens, no signing is ever guaranteed to work out.

People were calling him a Cazorla-Coquelin hybrid which was absolute madness but there must have been a bit of truth to it.

He isn’t able to adapt to the speed of this league and so he’s had to limit his passing range to short, sideways passing. I think he was passing forward when he first got there but he’s lost the confidence for some reason.

Physically we were asking too much of him as well, if you’re going to be as short as he is in the midfield then you have to have the athleticism to make up for it.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Not sure what's the debate here anymore, the guy barely plays and we are still piss poor. Looks like some of you will need to find someone else to blame now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom