• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Torreira: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Lucas Torreira

2nd-december-2018-emirates-stadium-london-england-epl-premier-league-picture-id1067619924.jpg

Nationality: Uruguay
179.png

Position: Midfielder
Height: 1.68 m
Preferred Foot: Right
Contract Until: 2023​

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

He didn't play much for Uruguay during their Copa America run, so I'm hopeful he's managed to recharge on his vacation because I believe this will be a big season for both him & the club.

He's to another winning goal against the filthy Sp**s on August 31st.

ChefMan21

Him and Xhaka are key to our season I think. If they can shut down opposition attacking units, or at least give them pause for thought, it will go a long way to us controlling games and - ultimately - delivering a successful season.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

2nd EPL season for him. Faded later in the season like Guendouzi. He will be very good I think.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Oh, so its everywhere. No agenda.

My expectation of his too either become a box to box player or a purely a defensive mid. And grow by a few centimeters.

Mraven

No excuses for him this season. Unless he has another level in him he will be 4/5th choice CM

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Awesome player when Emery uses him right and stops trying to play him like he's Ever Banega or Diego Maradona.

Godwin1

Very well-known
I'm expecting him to recapture his form from the first part of his debut season, others have said it already but it's a make a break season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom