• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Torreira: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
With Arsenal being so disfunctional it really isnt the place to experiment.

Wenger would experiment with players in different players, i.e. Ramesy on the right, nasri on the right, etc. but the rest of the team was fully functioning giving those players time to adapt and learn.

We're in a complete mess and he's sticking Torreira in the no10 role.

THe irony is that Emery is actually quite bold when it comes to team selection and formation and isn't afriad to try something new...however he's got it the wrong way round. Formation, selection need to be consistant...it's the style of play that needs to be attacking!

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
You're like a broken record on this subject chains

It annoys me how certain players get rated so highly without having proved anything. I think people have it in their mind Torreira is Arsenal's Kante and seem to be too stubborn to acknowledge he's been poor and blame it on Emery.

My job is to convinced people to see the truth, look at how effective it was with Lacazette. I'm basically a martyr.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Kevin Kuranyi:lol: Absolute muppet that guy. Centre of many jokes. Did a good job at Stuttgart but tbh a complete muppet with the brains of a child. Lives in Stuttgart again afaik, his brother's got a club there, tries to be the agent of a few Stuttgart youth players and as such there's a few stories known about him. Didn't help him either that when he returned from Russia to Hoffenheim they had a segment on him on regional TV and he revealed himself to basically be under contract there to be the integration and BBQ helper.

I used to always buy Timo Hildebrand on the old FM games, thought he was the next Oliver Kahn for sure.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
It annoys me how certain players get rated so highly without having proved anything. I think people have it in their mind Torreira is Arsenal's Kante and seem to be too stubborn to acknowledge he's been poor and blame it on Emery.

My job is to convinced people to see the truth, look at how effective it was with Lacazette. I'm basically a martyr.

Well, i think your work with the Lacazette topic basically served to convince those who already did not rate him to not rate him more.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Won't be surprised not because he used in wrong position but he lost his place in team lately if xhaka kept out Torreira may have another chance to play in his usual position but won't rule out Italy return he looked more comfortable in Italy

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He was made to play for Arsène in every way, one of the best dribblers we have ever had, looked impossible to get the ball from him on occasions...remember that interview he gave in 2010 when Birmingham visited the Emirates, and he asked for an Arsenal shirt in the background instead of a Birmingham one :lol:

Side note...Him and Kuranyi were amazing for your boys on Championship Mananger 03-04.
holyyy old timer! I was an utter Newb in 03/04, probably the only guy in the whole of India playing CM :lol:

I do remember Karuanyi dimly..my guys were Bakircioglu, Kallstrom (the irony!) and Madiera.

Kallstrom needed time, but Bakircioglu and Madiera were cheat codes.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
holyyy old timer! I was an utter Newb in 03/04, probably the only guy in the whole of India playing CM :lol:

I do remember Karuanyi dimly..my guys were Bakircioglu, Kallstrom (the irony!) and Madiera.

Who was the Swedish goalkeeper that was a must buy with kallstrom on that game? Same team, I think

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

One of my fav players on the game was Jan Kristiansen (he played for Esbjerg) he could play in any attacking midfield position and was brilliant...was quite cheap too, if you started with a team on a small budget he was a must!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
That's the one mate although it might have been cm01/02 or the year after when he was very easy to pick up on the cheap. The position was sorted for a decade+ once you had him in place.

Big Stipe Pletikosa from Shakhtar was one of my go to keepers, Sebastien Frey was quality aswell.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal

Seems certain he is another goner, his agent couldn't make it more clear he wants out if he tried.

Not gonna miss him, but it is getting worrying how Emery has either managed to or done his best to drive out every single midfielder at the club from when he took over. At this rate only Özil will survive the Emery era.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom