• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Torreira: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Nope, disagree. Italian teams will remember what he's capable of during his time at sampdoria rather than an injury hit season of 19/20.
Italians clubs always offer crappy deals for unwanted players. I guarantee you that Napoli comes with a loan offer and then try to lowball even further a year later. Same happened with Ospina.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Let's be honest here, Torreira has had an awful season. Had a good first 5 months here but since then he really hasn't shown anything. We definitely should be trying to ship him out this summer, such a limited player.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
He looked decent when he first came here. No idea what has happened but I cant wait to see him leave. Awful season and I hate his theatrics!

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Y’all are bugging. Literally the only first team player who starts regularly for a top 20 national team. Plays in a 3 as sitting mid with Bentancur and Valverde box to box running games for Uruguay then comes back here to be used as box to box himself to accommodate... Xhaka.

Has he been poor this season? Sure. But he was dropped for no reason in the 2nd half of Emery’s time when he’d been been elite during the first, then reinstated in a number 10 role. Explain that one.

At 24, with a more dynamic, physical midfield, his value will surge. Use him properly, then sell him for much more money if he flops.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Still Torreira still one of nicest guys in squad. i just don't understand why south american players don't try learn few english.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Still Torreira still one of nicest guys in squad. i just don't understand why south american players don't try learn few english.

David Silva did an interview the other day that lasted all of a minute and a half or 2 minutes because he still isnt really comfortable doing interviews in English. Hes been here 10 years. Some people just dont get the hang of the language. Some players just arent very intelligent do while it may take a normal player 3-4 years to be quite competent it takes them longer.

He came from Italy which is probably the closest language to Spanish so he probably got by with a mix of the 2. He probably wasnt well educated either in English so I would say he will take 4-5 years to be fully comfortable in it. By then he wont be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom