• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I would sell for 45 million. Partey has a release clause of 43 million. Or we could be smart and pick up sangare and bennacer. If you go on arsenal reddit those idiots are valuing him at 80-100 million and are adamant that he is irreplaceable. Biggest bunch of clueless fans ive ever seen on there.

Why not try for both? Torreria is our most important midfielder now Ramsey has gone. Nobody else has his tenacity and engine.

Ganduzi

Why not try for both? Torreria is our most important midfielder now Ramsey has gone. Nobody else has his tenacity and engine.

I do agree we need two more midfielders. If it was up to me we would sell xhaka and elneny and bring in Sangare and Rabiot. Then we have Torreira, willock, guendouzi and potentially Bielik. Thats a promising albeit inexperienced midfield. Obviously this would never happen as it seems emery is happy with xhaka which is just sad

Jae

***** posting as per from you.

Xhaka plays well despite everybody else sucking, best illustrated by the EL final.

:lol: never change mate. As annoying as I find you at times this board would be dull without people like you.

Bet you missed his game against Portugal though did you? Selective memory as per from you.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal

They were looking for 30mil for Kessie according to reports earlier. Yet I bet these ****s are gonna come at us with an option to buy for 15mil.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Another Copa America next year, that’s ****ing ridiculous.

If we can get £40m+ we really should sell, he’s gonna be ****ed playing in the PL and then having hardly no break every year.

GDeep™

League is very weak

If we can get £40m+ we really should sell, he’s gonna be ****ed playing in the PL and then having hardly no break every year.
Yeah. Not a great footballer either, the balance has shifted to cashing out on him I think.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What the hell why copa america every year? at this rate all south american players in PL will end up having hamstring and Groin injures in January.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

What the hell why copa america every year? at this rate all south american players in PL will end up having hamstring and Groin injures in January.
He’ll be worth £20m soon when he starts picking up the inevitable injuries. Gazidis and Milan hardly have a great track record in the transfer market either. £40m looks brilliant business for us.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He’ll be worth £20m soon when he starts picking up the inevitable injuries. Gazidis and Milan hardly have a great track record in the transfer market either. £40m looks brilliant business for us.
yeah but their financial situation is so bad they will have to sell one their best players to buy Torreira and i don't want swap deal.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

yeah but their financial situation is so bad they will have to sell one their best players to buy Torreira and i don't want swap deal.
Gazzetta saying he’s their main target. They’ll sell players and get him IMO.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent

That shouldn't be allowed by FIFA really. Where's the protection for players health. Tournaments should be every two years.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I'm not advocating selling Torreria at all, but I do feel his type is readily available in many places. 40m is well below his market value in my opinion, but if the player really wants out then we'd have to consider it. Kessie is not a suitable replacement.

ChefMan21

Assuming he's not happy and wants to go, and his valuation is actually around 40m, then how about we offer 30m plus Torreira for Romagnoli?

Reminds me of Nesta a bit, and I think any club can build a defence around Nesta...

Arsenio Venger

Selling him makes absolutely no sense

Oh and this commitment nonsense they just had the Nations League and next year will be the EURO. So no, South Americans are not the only ones with multiple commitments

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

They want to realign it with the Euros so after next year the next one will be in 2024.

ClubLevel

This is why I am against South American/African players. Too many international games or at ridiculous times in the season like the African Nations in January where you lose your top players for a month, I think the ACON has been moved in recent years but not ideal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom