• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gervais

Established Member
I'd probably sell him if we were offered 50m. He's a great little player but those quotes he's supposedly come out with are a bit concerning.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
30M Plus Kiesse would be acceptable deal get his replacement and have 30M to replace Ramsey. this deal will take very long if we are willing to sell Milan are in bad mess

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Doucoure is good player he not elite but he good midfielder that suited in english football.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
is Kessie even any good? Seems like a downgrade..

We should only think of selling for 50m+, we are in a good position here, they are the desperate ones..

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Kessie + any money is a great deal then just sign the best DM available.

Lucas is a likable guy but super overrated.

Impact

Established Member
Good player but personally I don't think he is suited to the Premier League. I'd happily sell for a good profit - anything above £40m. In this market, good central midfielders are plenteous and there is still good value to be found.

ClubLevel

Partey has a 50m Euro release clause and wants to play in England.

He’s twice the player Torreira is.

Partey to quote Wenger is super top quality. Also can play pretty much anywhere on the pitch. When A.Madrid went down to 10 men in last years Europa Semi Final he pretty much played in two positions he was that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom