• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Torreira (Done)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
I hate drop down menues, half the time they won't work. A couple of month ago I was applying for a job online and I was supposed to enter the beginning two letters of my academic degree into a drop down menu which was then supposed to open up and show me all the results starting with these letters - it just didn't f*cking work. That company died then and there for me, not even able to built a properly working application page, ffs.:lol:

Well that just figures. :lol:

Crazy thing is that the drop down for which team I was supporting worked just fine (otherwise I couldn't have gotten Uruguay). But every time I dropped down to USA on the country menu, whether I clicked it or just let it go the drop down just vanished and I was left with about half a dozen countries at the top. The internet is so weird. :confused:

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
He will probably be taking Cazorla's number #19.

Or if there's a reshuffle, example: Iwobi taking #11, then #17 is also released which can be taken by Torreira.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Iwobi as 11, I know numbers dont mean much these days but I still hope not :lol:

There's a lot of expectations that Iwobi will improve under Emery and get him out of comfort zone.
The talent and potential is there, it needs to get unlocked by Emery.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
There's a lot of expectations that Iwobi will improve under Emery and get him out of comfort zone.
The talent and potential is there, it needs to get unlocked by Emery.
He needs purpose and better execution. Sometimes he dribbles without purpose or plays a telegraphed pass that means nothing in the context of our possession - most young players go through that phase quite consistently. But when I watch him, usually he is making the right decision, but his execution fails him time and time again - the dreaded lack of conviction. This is something Emery has to coach him on IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom