• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Torreira (Done)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nick gould

An article by sky waxing lyrically about Torreira. They say his tactical intelligence for that position is only second to Basquet. I say that’s some serious praise right there. Better than Nkante. I am still not sold on but I know he always looked spot on in terms of concentration.

He has also been compared to Veratti. He started as a striker and then attacking mid but I am yet to see his dribbling qualities. I think he will end up playing in one of the double pivot holding midfield positions with Xhaka. That means Özil plays in his natural number 10 position. I wonder what would happen to Ramsey.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.sk...arsenal-best-tactically-since-sergio-busquets

arsmile

Established Member
An article by sky waxing lyrically about Torreira. They say his tactical intelligence for that position is only second to Basquet. I say that’s some serious praise right there. Better than Nkante. I am still not sold on but I know he always looked spot on in terms of concentration.

He has also been compared to Veratti. He started as a striker and then attacking mid but I am yet to see his dribbling qualities. I think he will end up playing in one of the double pivot holding midfield positions with Xhaka. That means Özil plays in his natural number 10 position. I wonder what would happen to Ramsey.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.sk...arsenal-best-tactically-since-sergio-busquets

I could see ramsey at 10 and Özil wide...

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Who is Basquet anyway? :bounce:
This is Basquiat, dude. When he wasn't playing football he was painting as a hobby.
d301d22bf97d6b1716d013dcf8bbdce4.jpg

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Ramsey is a horrific 10. Doesn’t have the touch, vision, or passing. Dwells on the ball too long. Would rather see Mkhitaryan or Iwobi at 10 instead of Ramsey.
At least Ramsey won't fall over everytime he tries to shoot

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Man that semi final hurt. Portugal were so lucky to be there, 3 draws in the groups, a flukey last second win over Croatia and a shoot out vs Poland. So jammy.

There was a time when we as a club were the byword for "Jammy", would that those times return as we might win our fair share of titles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom