• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Torreira: Garra Charrua

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impact

Established Member
I like him. His ball to Aubameyang who was marginally offside was sublime. We should be looking to find complimentary partners in the squad for him this season.

blaze_of_glory

I like him. His ball to Aubameyang who was marginally offside was sublime. We should be looking to find complimentary partners in the squad for him this season.
Still mad they called that given all the other **** calls in that game. Nothing wrong with bad calls, but they have to be for the right team ffs.

Raicore

Glad we've added him and the 'lion king' doozy into our midfield. Love their grit and confidence with the ball..expecting a lot from this two this season for Arsenal to remain relevant in the top 6

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
He showed more of what we need in his cameo than Xhaka has in 2 years. He'll be critical to our fortunes this season. Looks a very, very good signing. If we handle things well he and Guendouzi could have the midfield mostly sorted for the next 6-7 seasons.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
He showed more of what we need in his cameo than Xhaka has in 2 years. He'll be critical to our fortunes this season. Looks a very, very good signing. If we handle things well he and Guendouzi could have the midfield mostly sorted for the next 6-7 seasons.
He'll make Xhaka obsolete. Just levels above, sharper, stronger, quicker, technically better and is an absolute bastard, in the right way.

Relic

Best part of his game for me, and what we need most, he's Positionally intelligent. Knows where to be on the pitch at all times.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Aside from the moments of quality passing (Lichtensteiner and PEA offside), I was impressed with the way he played/positioned himself on a particular City break where Bellerin(?)/our flank was out of position/exposed, dropping off to cover the runner on the left wing while also putting pressure on the ball which ended up as an intercepted pass. Pretty fundamental defending but that intelligence which we have lacked for years and would have, in years past, ended up with the defender directly pressing the ball leaving the space behind for the pass into space leaving our CB’s exposed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom