• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Torreira: Garra Charrua

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
To make things better that raul sven ivan done really well to pay sampdoria 30M in installment

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
What's the song the fans were singing about him today?
He's come from Uruguay...and then I didn't quite catch the last bit

Mudi

Refreshing to see a midfielder with excellent positioning, quick release of the ball and good under pressure.

Can you imagine we had this type of a midfielder (for example Kante) earlier instead of playing Coquelin for so long? No stupid sliding tackles, no unnecessary long balls, no losing balls on own half, ...

Another mismanagement from Wenger ...

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

What I love about his game is how he sometimes intercepts a hard pass. He just slide tackles towards them, so explosive, a joy to watch.

nick gould

Thought he was very good on the ball today. He is quite press resitant and he knows how to get opponents into trouble by forcing them to foul him. I loved everything about his game. I doubted him when we first played him but he is winning me over nicely. Can play high up the pitch as well when asked to. A tactical manager’s dream.

Gamefaced

I like that he's not just a player who breaks up play as is a sideways pass merchant. He wins the ball and looks for the forward pass and tries to penetrate the opposition rather pass the buck. Good distribution of the ball and takes up good positioning to incept passes.

Aevi

Hale End FC
He just quietly goes about his business and does it well. Seeing him play, you forget he's only 22 and that's very impressive.

Wryer

Solid solid solid.

Technically superb. Does every fundamental so well and assured. Passing, shooting, tackling, positioning, movement, fitness, strength. All these comes down to sheer hard work and practice. And because these are fundamental skills, they are less form-dependent, you can count on him to give you a 7/10 game every week. He really is a manager's dream to have in the team.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
MoTM for me.
scary good. the way he intercepts things is just wow. opposite players dont even see it coming cause he just jumps out of nowhere in a heartbeat and gets the ball. amazing stuff

Stannis

Sad thing is he is probably off to a Barca in a few years

I just hope we win something meaningful before then

Wryer

Sad thing is he is probably off to a Barca in a few years

I just hope we win something meaningful before then

Pay up and we talk. I think we are past the days of hanging tight to players and allowing them to run down the contracts while trying to wnginner a move out. Every player has a price, and I think (grudgingly) Liverpool has showed the league it can be done with clever recruitment.

Till then -

Come on he has only played less than 10 games for us!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom