• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Torreira: Garra Charrua

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

kYqSE4R.png

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Regarding our transfers, do people not think it's because we now have a team and structure in place? Rather than it being Wenger not having a clue and Emery know what he wants. I'd go with the former.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Regarding our transfers, do people not think it's because we now have a team and structure in place? Rather than it being Wenger not having a clue and Emery know what he wants. I'd go with the former.

Think Wenger had very much a clue, but it got to the point where no one else did. The responsibility couldn't be shared, even if that was very much the club's and Wenger's own making.

Now there's more people who have nous/know how/experience to give signings a go or to decide to punt a couple million quid on a kid or gamble.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
People still traumatised, can’t help sniping at Wenger even when he’s gone. :lol:

Let it go bro!

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Imagine if Wenger was still here, we’d be reading about how “we almost signed him”.

Gazidis, Mislintat era :bounce:
And you, ****ing hell. Enough :lol: This is the Torreira thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom