• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Torreira: Garra Charrua

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taxi Driver

Extremely pleased with this signing; the way we move on the market is a welcome change of pace. It seems like the days of fretting over not being able to tie up the deals are finally over!

As for Lucas, I think he'll be the glue of our future midfield and a key to unlocking Ramsey's and Xhaka's full potential.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Thrilled with this signing, absolutely delighted.

Caught him a few times for Sampdoria after ScoutedFootball's high praise. Was not disappointed. But he truly stood out to me during the World Cup. He was near flawless against Russia and Portugal. Epic work rate, timed his tackles brilliantly and started attacks with his quick and accurate passing.

The determination this guy has is something we've missed. Coquelin had it, but didn't have the ability to match. Torreira is genuinely comparable to Kante in the way he plays- this is well exciting for us. At 22 years of age he'll only improve as he adjusts to PL football.

#TimeForTorreira

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

:lol:

Put Wenger name as receiver on the contract of Sokratis and Lichtsteiner and you all be fuming the whole summer. Gazidis done master job brain washing people here. They actually thought we never did pre-season or beep tests under Wenger when Gazidis posted that video of very simple Arsenal pre-season training.

Torreira only decent signing we made so far but nowhere near when we signed Sanchez and Özil.
Alrighty.

TheArsenalis

Easy on the Wenger bashing, Satan’s children. Don’t forget the transfer window is three weeks shorter this season. Still very happy with the way we did our business of course, but it is not that black and white.
Reality is that all this talk about the board holding wenger back is nonsense. The old fool held himself and arsenal back. Thanks for leaving

Rouski

Reality is that all this talk about the board holding wenger back is nonsense. The old fool held himself and arsenal back. Thanks for leaving

Wenger was in charge of Arsenal's most successful period since the 1930's. The reality is that Arsenal didn't have the same income when it was repaying the stadium debt as it had in the past few seasons. It is partly due to Wenger that Arsenal can afford to make these signings. I hope his legacy will be viewed positively in future.

TheArsenalis

Wenger was in charge of Arsenal's most successful period since the 1930's. The reality is that Arsenal didn't have the same income when it was repaying the stadium debt as it had in the past few seasons. It is partly due to Wenger that Arsenal can afford to make these signings. I hope his legacy will be viewed positively in future.
No argument against that.

Stannis

The Neymar deal has blown everything out of proportion and with it most people’s minds. Taking add ons into account we have spent close to 70 million on Auba. To put it into perspective City just broke their record on Mahrez for 60 million

goonerwarsh

Established Member
He looks great this guy, I’m just concerned about just how small and slight he is. I mean there’s being small, but he really is tiny.

The premier league is unforgiving, I said this when we signed Mustafi. Being small is definitely disadvantage in a league as physically demanding as the premier league, he’s going to have to overcome that. It won’t be easy, he’s definitely got heart though

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
He looks great this guy, I’m just concerned about just how small and slight he is. I mean there’s being small, but he really is tiny.

The premier league is unforgiving, I said this when we signed Mustafi. Being small is definitely disadvantage in a league as physically demanding as the premier league, he’s going to have to overcome that. It won’t be easy, he’s definitely got heart though
If he wants to get bigger he can go to the gym, else he's the same height as Kante. Won't be a problem unless we play him to win headers vs fellaini, in which case, we should've gotten fellaini.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable

We said the same about Santi when he arrived but I hear you, Torreira has an even slighter build. He's determined and feisty though so may have a chance to put a little weight on and use that spirit to do the work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom