• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Torreira (Done)

Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Was always doubting this because I got the impression Emery wanted a tall, strong player in the middle, but I would kill for this guy.

This guy and Xhaka would be similar to Motta and Veratti that he used at PSG.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Is that in euros or punds? Anyway, cheap. Would be smart getting him before he explodes in WC.

Would rather him than "130m" Savić dude.
Euros.

And I definitely agree, I'd want to know before so I can root for him at the WC.

jeremypkw

Could someone give me a brief rundown on what type of a player he is and where he could fit into our midfield with Xhaka and Ramsey?

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
This guy and Xhaka would be similar to Motta and Veratti that he used at PSG.

Yes, I was thinking that Xhaka would work more with a dynamic deep mid like him but the links were always misleading to Nzonzi/Doucure type of player. I think Xhaka and Toreirra would be perfect with Ramsey a little bit more up, not leaving gaps back. Drolling just thinking about the prospect.

We're getting one on a free, mate!:bounce:

This is why this forum needs a sad react.

Xanth

Pretty sure Di Marzio was also the first to report on Kolasinac to Arsenal, weeks before the signing.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

**** sake the 15th June. That's like a week a way. I have no patience for this sort of thing.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
**** sake the 15th June. That's like a week a way. I have no patience for this sort of thing.

Just need to make an offer that doesn’t need evaluating. Blow the other two out of the water with wages and agents fees. Get it done before Napoli get the Jorginho money :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Napoli at the moment can't do nothing because Jorginho is not sold yet until he sold then they'll push for a move but i'm not worrying about them we got more money than them specially when it come to wages. he will go to napoli if he want to stay at Italy and desperate for CL football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom