• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Torreira (Done)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
**** sake the 15th June. That's like a week a way. I have no patience for this sort of thing.

If anything this is week one of a typically long drawn out Arsenal transfer so a long way to go yet.

Week 1 - rumoured interest/ strong links
Week 2 - fee agreed
Week 3 - medical
Week 4 - signing imminent

Buckle up

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Surprised it's not more than that with the reason being that Torreira would surely be a £30-40m player without the release clause.
his agent is not Raiola or Mendes to ask high agent fee. 5M is still high few of agents ask these kind of money.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
I can't believe I'm saying this unironically, but he did just follow Arsenal on Instagram in the last few hours, and he isn't following Napoli or Liverpool.

and United and Chelsea. Which guy is following 1429 pages, imagine watching all stories. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom