• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Torreira (Done)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I hope this one is definitely done, a great signing and a great price when you consider the years he has ahead of him.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I hope this one is definitely done, a great signing and a great price when you consider the years he has ahead of him.
I hope so - there's a bit of a history of South Americans not settling too well in the PL, so I don't think it's nailed on

he looks quite childlike to me, so I hope someone steps up to take him under their wing

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I hope so - there's a bit of a history of South Americans not settling too well in the PL, so I don't think it's nailed on

he looks quite childlike to me, so I hope someone steps up to take him under their wing

Nacho and Bellerin are our Spanish speakers. As long as Bellerin doesn't introduce him to his wardrobe it should be ok :lol:

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent

Plenty of south Americans have done very well over here. Hopefully Torreira is the next.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I feel Torreira will be fine. He is the one bringing the press & relishes contact.

South Americans than often fail over here are the ones who like more time on the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom