• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Torreira (Done)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Very intrigued by this guy. Can't say I'm too familiar but the few snippets I've seen here and there were encouraging.

littleboysilva

I love this guy so much. He is exactly the type of defensive midfielder we need. His stats can go toe to toe with someone like kante. and are better than someone like Fabinho's. For example, his tackles won per 90 is 2.04 while kante's 2.33 and Fabinho's is 1.81. He is also short and a great dribbler and has a succsessful take on percentage of 82.05% Which is better than kante's.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
good from Lucas he showing he focusing in WC nobody will say yes i agreed to join a new club we see it ended badly with spanish coach

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Wenger on Cazorla: ‘I don’t know this guy’

...followed by his smirk :)

wenger1.jpg

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Didn't we sign Rosicky just before a the world cup, and then he scored two goals in his first match or something. It's a great feeling if a player you've signed just before a major tournament goes on to perform well in that tournament.

Didn't we sign Rosicky just before a the world cup, and then he scored two goals in his first match or something. It's a great feeling if a player you've signed just before a major tournament goes on to perform well in that tournament.

Hasn't Torreira mostly been a benchwarmer this tourno?

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent

Yeah we did. His first goal for us was very similar to one of those he scored in the world cup if I'm remembering correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom