• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Torreira: Loan Watch

Can Lucas rise above his shortcomings and the low opinions Arsenal fans have of him?

• Total voters

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
I think the climate of England is a much bigger issue to him than our club

Pop Tart

Established Member
It's a shame he doesn't want to come back, he achieved what Partey couldn't even if he had a bad season full of personal issues.

Would easily improve the team but oh well, if you're unhappy at your work the best option is always to leave if you can afford it.
????? Stay off the pot

Token Yank

Love Wenger but he did sign Park Chu Young, Chamakh, Sanogo, Bischoff, André Santos, Squillaci and Sylvestre.

Lucas Perez is believable
Believe an Athletic article touched on statDNA and the Perez signing. I know for a fact our head lead scout at the time, Caligiani or something like that, flat our rejected the Perez signing and said he was a mid-table player. The bald freak signed him anyway.

Torreira needs to go. Sorry about his mother but besides being a generally poor player, this guy is just pissing me off.

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
Bet he has no problem picking up his fat wages despite being too mad to play or whatever other problem he has.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Should of been sold after his meltdown in the Europa final. Big game mentality is not for everyone
Like Xhaka meltdown in 2019?
Like Eboue meltdown in 2013?
Like Gallas meltdown in 2010?
Like Sol Campbell meltdown in 2006?

All the above were gold-standard, full on, world class meltdowns, Torreira's was conference leauge in comparison.

Last edited:

Pop Tart

Established Member
Like Xhaka meltdown in 2019?
Like Eboue meltdown in 2013?
Like Gallas meltdown in 2010?
Like Sol Campbell meltdown in 2006?

All the above were gold-standard, full on, world class meltdowns, Torreira's was conference leauge in comparison.
This is not a thread on eboue or the others.

It was clear bar a few games he is not good enough and was complaining since he first arrived.

I am not comparing his meltdown to others it is irrelevant. He has had very little impact here

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
This is not a thread on eboue or the others.

It was clear bar a few games he is not good enough and was complaining since he first arrived.

I am not comparing his meltdown to others it is irrelevant. He has had very little impact here
It wasnt much of a meltdown mate, youve highlighted it as a specific career-limiting flaw. Was just pointing out there are other Arsenal players who have had far bigger meltdowns and merrily continued their careers. It is an Arsenal forum after all.

God day sir! We will not be doing the internet back n forth dance as I have to sell some old tat on Gumtree & complete some stupid online HR cr@p at work.

Pop Tart

Established Member
It wasnt much of a meltdown mate, youve highlighted it as a specific career-limiting flaw. Was just pointing out there are other Arsenal players who have had far bigger meltdowns and merrily continued their careers. It is an Arsenal forum after all.

God day sir! We will not be doing the internet back n forth dance as I have to sell some old tat on Gumtree & complete some stupid online HR cr@p at work.
Enjoy your productive day scratching that ass

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I'd like to see him come back and play for us. I would like to see if he can flourish again. We need a defensive midfielder.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom