• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Torreira: Loan Watch

Can Lucas rise above his shortcomings and the low opinions Arsenal fans have of him?

• Total voters

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
They are out of the cup and I doubt Simeone will play him in the knock-out stages in the CL when he has hardly played him so far

I was inferring that he will start when the heavy hitters are being rested to get ready for The Champions League.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Will win a medal like all the good players we let go

He gets subbed on 80+ minutes anytime he plays at Atletico and got subbed off at half time last time he started a game :lol:

What good players did we let go that won a medal? Ox who’s been injured and benched his whole time at Liverpool? They would’ve won without him.

Dunno why you lot are so desperate for these types of players, we’d all be wanting him out if he was still here.

Last edited:

samshere

Why so serieuse?
He gets subbed on 80+ minutes anytime he plays at Atletico and got sunned off at half time last time he started a game :lol:

What good players did we let go that won a medal? Ox who’s been injured and benched his whole time at Liverpool? They would’ve won without him.

Dunno why you lot are so desperate for these types of players, we’d all be wanting him out if he was still here.
Our players are more like a good luck charm if you think of it. Teams buy our players for getting in with lady luck.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
I know we'd be making a loss on the fee we paid but I'd take anything over £10m for him in the summer just to get him off the books permanently. Can't see us getting much more than that when he's hardly played this season.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
yup, pretty much in the bag. Barca is done, and Madrid are hopeless.

I have a sneaking suspicion that Madrid might launch a late charge but the are going through a crisis now

It's 10 points PLUS a game in hand for AM - so more like 13 points soon.
Think they'll keep the distance.

Bloodbather

Established Member

yup, pretty much in the bag. Barca is done, and Madrid are hopeless.

I have a sneaking suspicion that Madrid might launch a late charge but the are going through a crisis now

Real might launch a late charge all they want, it'd still depend on Atlético falling off and they've looked good the whole season. 16 wins in 19 matches with only 10 goals conceded.

Pop Tart

Established Member
c02.gif

Lucas first day of arsenal training with his la liga medel and big short **** out swinging. To answer the poll he has made short work of it or as we say here "piece of piss"

novar

Remember bragging to Atleti fans about getting Partey and leaving them with Torreira when they are the ones who upgraded :lol:

Now they are well ahead of their rivals and will get an easy title while we dream with finishing 10th. Definitely didn't see it coming.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Lucas on his way to a league medal. Good for him. I like the man, He deserved far better from. us.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Lucas's mother passed away today while fighting Covid. I feel for him. A terrible day all around for the Arsenal family. RIP.

Terrible. Hope he's given some compassionate leave to grieve and put her to rest. RIP.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Terrible. No age for his mum or for him to be saying goodbye to her. You can bet she had the best care as well.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
RIP
Feel sad for him. He is way too close with his mom going by his posts in social media in the last few years

Latest posts+

Top Bottom