• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makavelii

Yeah either Guendouzi is kept (not by choice) and we have to use him or he goes and we bring in two midfielders. I’m not sure Willock is rated highly enough by Arteta to be a regular option either.

I hope not. Willock has been pretty rubbish in most games I’ve seen of him. I can’t think he has a future with us. I’d prefer Guendouzi is given another chance as a higher option if Torreira is out.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not saying it'll happen this way, but if they get Torreira on loan from us and we don't get Partey from them you've got to admit that's pretty jokes.
Doesn't make us joke Partey is key player for them Torreira is not needed here not in mikel plans and A.Madrid won't lower thier demand his release clause is pretty low for team like ours and they know we have money and it's up to us to activate the clause

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Doesn't make us joke Partey is key player for them Torreira is not needed here not in mikel plans and A.Madrid won't lower thier demand his release clause is pretty low for team like ours and they know we have money and it's up to us to activate the clause

I mean I'd be laughing at us if it happened :lol: . We chase a player from Atleti all summer and then give them one of our players right at the end of the summer but still don't get the player we want from them. That's just great slapstick comedy.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I mean I'd be laughing at us if it happened :lol: . We chase a player from Atleti all summer and then give them one of our players right at the end of the summer but still don't get the player we want from them. That's just great slapstick comedy.
Yes that'll be slap in face but it's our own fault.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
We are letting Atletico bend us over. No way should this loan move be allowed to go through unless we are buying a DM. We won’t have many DM resources unless we are buying someone, doubt it’s Partey though

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
This forum is so annoying sometimes. If I won the lottery or something I'd legit create my own one.:lol:
I would understand if it was Sunday or Monday, but the fact that the club have relented in their stance to refuse a loan for Lucas suggests that something else is in the pipeline. As much as it might not seem like it at times, the people working in these deals know what they’re doing.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Im getting sick of Fabrizio saying the same thing over and over "A.Madrid convinced Partey will stay" well yeah no s**t if nobody pay release clause.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Im getting sick of Fabrizio saying the same thing over and over "A.Madrid convinced Partey will stay" well yeah no s**t if nobody pay release clause.

Romano is a bum now. He has literally copied other journalists the whole summer.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
As much as it might not seem like it at times, the people working in these deals know what they’re doing.
You're absolutely right, it doesn't seem like it. Guendouzi, who?, Sokratis, Torreira, £70m Pepe :lol:, Cedric, Mari, Luiz, Willian, Kia handouts, Raul sacked! :eek:

What we seem to be doing is going backwards. Looking at @say yes 's thread, it's our rivals that know what they're doing.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
You're absolutely right, it doesn't seem like it. Guendouzi, who?, Sokratis, Torreira, £70m Pepe :lol:, Cedric, Mari, Luiz, Willian, Kia handouts, Raul sacked! :eek:

What we seem to be doing is going backwards. Looking at @say yes 's thread, it's our rivals that know what they're doing.
Guendouzi and Sokratis were Sven signings, so not relevant to Arteta and Edu.

What's wrong with Cedric and Mari? They're cheap back-ups. I wouldn't have signed Cedric myself but Arteta must see value in someone who can cover both full-back positions when he reverts to a back 4. Luiz put in some decent performances in the latter stages of the FA Cup and took a pay-cut to stay. Not really a Kia handout because the £25m story was obviously untrue. Willian was another that was specifically requested by Arteta due to his versatility, and Pepe has the talent to still come good.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Guendouzi and Sokratis were Sven signings, so not relevant to Arteta and Edu.

What's wrong with Cedric and Mari? They're cheap back-ups. I wouldn't have signed Cedric myself but Arteta must see value in someone who can cover both full-back positions when he reverts to a back 4. Luiz put in some decent performances in the latter stages of the FA Cup and took a pay-cut to stay. Not really a Kia handout because the £25m story was obviously untrue. Willian was another that was specifically requested by Arteta due to his versatility, and Pepe has the talent to still come good.
I'm not sure how his Raul agenda fits in with squad cost but I'm sure with a bit of brainstorming I could figure it out.:lol:

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
I will not comment on this deal until we know what happens with the Partey transfer. Depending whether he signs for us or stays with Atleti will ultimately shape how I view Torreira's loan.

Tomb Bombadil

This is a football fan view. These clubs are businesses and they will do whats in their best interesst and not based on emotional decisions. These are two diffrent transfers and thats how you deal with them as a professional.

Atletico don't want to sell one of their players. So we have to pay the release clause. This has nothing to do with Torreira who wants out and is not an important player for Arteta. So we are looking for the best option for Torreira/Arsenal. Not much came up besides Atleti and Torino. That's why he's going there.

And we don't have any background information. Maybe there is a laon fee involved. So they told us that they will pay us £5m or £5m less for Partey. Could be we have still problems for paying upfront.

Seems not a gread deal for us but in the end I think better than staying if Arteta is not planing with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom