• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Is this Doawara any better than Torreira?

Otherwise it's just getting someone we don't need on a long contract

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

More suited for PL because he way stronger than Torreira ability wise they similar because both defensive minded.

DennisTheLegend

Yeah, but Manure threw silly money at Pogba, whereas we're hesitant to pay his release clause.
From a strictly footballing perspective, he'd be making a serious downgrade by coming here.

No way are we are serious downgrade on Athletico - they have Kiren Trippier at RB and Alvaro Morota up top ffs. Apart from Oblak, Gimenez and Saul i don’t see their squad being superior to us. Also, we are we bigger draw then Athletico, even when we are struggling we are able to draw top players.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Diawara isn't old, isn't Brazillian and his agent isn't Kia. No chance of this happening.:lol:

tenor.gif

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
No way are we are serious downgrade on Athletico - they have Kiren Trippier at RB and Alvaro Morota up top ffs. Apart from Oblak, Gimenez and Saul i don’t see their squad being superior to us. Also, we are we bigger draw then Athletico, even when we are struggling we are able to draw top players.
Atletico are head and shoulders above us, man. It's ridiculous to think otherwise.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Anybody else tired of @HairSprayGooners. Full stop. :lol:

Sorry bro I know you're excited about Cedric, Mari, Luiz, Willian, I'll try to be more up beat especially for you.

I have a decent enough brain to realise Cedric and Mari are squad players (you probably haven't even seen Mari kick a ball yet), Luiz is here to nurture the young CB's, good for the dressing room. And willian is an excellent addition on a free.

I also have a decent enough brain to see we will be making expensive additions in the right areas.

But you keep going on and on and on about the same bollocks in nearly every post, dont add anything decent to any conversation in this part of the forum and generally are just very annoying. At least @GDeep™ can have his opinions on the hierarchy and some signings but actually gives decent convo as well.

Whereas you're a little Gdeep wannabe without the substance. Pretty embarrassing bro.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

@GDeep™ we off out this weekend? I've got a few tables booked in the city centre if you fancy?

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

No he isn't better. He was at Napoli who let Jorginho go hoping he would step up. Ended up moving to Roma and hasn't done it there yet.

He is very weak in the air, quite technical, but isn't actually that good defensively. Not the type of player we need or should go for.

The players we would want from a swap deal are the players they wouldn't put in the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom