• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Think he'll accept a move to an Italian club now, he's shown now he isn't good enough for the PL, or to play for a top team in Atletico. Just doesn't have the physicality or ability on the ball to be of any use to a decent team.

If we get 15-20m for him we'll have done well.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Tired of Italian media daily BS all that then Fiorentina come with poverty loan offer first they should think about not getting relegated

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

seem they serious about it that the papers from Argentina say Boca will try get deal with Arsenal in coming days.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

seem they serious about it that the papers from Argentina say Boca will try get deal with Arsenal in coming days.
sounds like we have accepted that we wont get even half the money for him. He had some interest from Italy last season, but after failure at Atletico. I think we will just accept whatever Boca offers us which would be 4-5 million imo

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
This idea that Torreira was bossing midfields weekly in his first six months here, is one of the biggest myths on this forum.
Absolutely.

Remember the posts last summer of outrage about us potentially only getting 15m or so from an Italian club for Torreira. So much delusion about this player's ability (similarly to AMN).

Players like Torreira tend to get overrated like this in England, though, reminds a bit of when we brought back Flamini to the club in 2013-14 and a great number of Arsenal fans actually thought he was a better option than Arteta. :facepalm: 🤣

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Absolutely.

Remember the posts last summer of outrage about us potentially only getting 15m or so from an Italian club for Torreira. So much delusion about this player's ability (similarly to AMN).

Players like Torreira tend to get overrated like this in England, though, reminds a bit of when we brought back Flamini to the club in 2013-14 and a great number of Arsenal fans actually thought he was a better option than Arteta. :facepalm: 🤣
We always done this. I remember our fans saying 8 million for bendtner and 20 million for chambers were terrible offers. Bendtner left on free 2 years later and chambers at best will be backup player. We are terrible at selling because We don’t understand you sell when the players name has some hype. We wait until they rot and then tries to sell

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

@Rex Banter looks like Uol has been reading my stuff on here. Now I know how you feel when Edu gives you a gold star for suggesting a name from Sven's list!
Hopefully they ask more than a 1 year loan Flamengo made alot of sales so i think they have money. Anyone from there worth a swap deal?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
What's your opinion of Gerson? On the face of it I feel it wouldn't be the worst deal

No idea, I have not watched Flamengo so long.

That's why I did not know anything about Mari, for example.

On the face of it, if he has more value than Torreira, insofar we would be able to sell him for a decent fee or a larger fee than what we could get from Lucas right now, it might be a good punt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom