• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Nobody going to pay 15m we'd have sell if we been offered that last summer. But you'd hope someone get close to that price

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
That's like saying we won't sell him. How are Boca supposed to pay that?

I mean it is the right decision, because we can't keep giving away players for peanuts, but seriously. Pure theatre.
I think we will get 10m from him if Flamengo is interested they capable of giving us that imo

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Honestly just do a swap deal for Gerson or someone, doesn't have to be the next Socrates, just a good player who can play at premier league level, there must be someone like that. There are some talents at Palmeiras too.

I'm pretty sure Brazilian clubs are also struggling financially. It's not a sellers market, if you sit there waiting for someone to pay you a good fee you'll be waiting all summer.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
If Boca are offering Cavani a 2 year deal they must hav some money? Cos he'd want big wages. Unless they're spending their whole budget on Cavani.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐

:rolleyes: What a professional. He's really just ****ing us out of any kind of fee for him. I like how every 3 months his desire is to go play for a less good team. Wonder why.

His mum's just died unexpectedly. Why should we expect footballers to be perfect professionals all the time? It's not very professional to say stuff like that to journalists, but he's clearly in a very bad state mentally. No one's perfect.

Goonger

:rolleyes: What a professional. He's really just ****ing us out of any kind of fee for him. I like how every 3 months his desire is to go play for a less good team. Wonder why.

Yeah, we can accept a loan for you...with a £7.5M loan fee & £7.5M at the end of the season if you play 3 games.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I mean, it could be depression or something that makes him act out and to go home. Hard to bash that, really.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Another loan shouldn't be an option. He's of zero use to us, I'd be happy if we got £10m paid over 10 years!

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Understand his emotion and position but we really not charity either buy your contract or tell boca to pay up and take pay cut.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
I was a big fan when he joined but this is beyond ****ty behaviour. Already last season he only wanted to go to Simeone and reject 2 transfer bids from italy and now again he is doing the same. Just buy out your contract with the money we have paid you for doing nothing mostly and move. Really feel bad about his personal loss but this is unacceptable 2 years in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom