• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
If we can't get €10m for Torreira, I'd rather keep him at the club for a year and ship out Elneny instead.

Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF

Just get rid of both, imo.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Just get rid of both, imo.
I rather have Elneny than a player that doesn't want to be here. And I find Elneny unwatchable
If we can replace both with a talented CDM like Lokonga who can grow into a starter but is expect to start as a rotation option, that would be my preference as well. Just thinking in terms of back-up plans.

Reactions: Tsl

Pepesuave

It expires in 2023, so it goes along with the idea in the article that he will use this next season on loan to put himself in the shop window for a transfer in 2022 when he only has one year left.
Nah, I'll pass on that idea. Must sell this summer as we've seen one too many players run down their contracts when given the opportunity of going into the last year

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
What a **** show. If he is going on loan then there better be a sizeable loan fee.

I suppose it isn't impossible that Atletico paid a fee - let's say 3m. If we were to do the same again, that's 6m in loans plus wages off the books. Sell him next summer for 10m.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
This turned out horrible...doubt we get any money for him in the end, tbh :lol:

A few weeks ago when defending Partey, I said none of our centre mids have ever played well against Liverpool since Klopp took them over in 2016...I forgot about Lucas' performance against them in 2018.

He dominated Fabinho that day...funny how good Torreira was in his first six months in England v how bad Fabinho was in that same time...yet how different it has been since then!

Remember how excited I was when we got him, was very intrigued to watch him for the first time in the 2018 World Cup...remember when Uruguay beat Portugal, thought he was quality and everything we were missing.

I hope he can get some money, but I feel a lot of loans in this.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
How? He played here for many seasons and had good moments. Torreira done absolutely nothing.

Both were crap in the end.

But Mustafi was being crap here for much longer, so he wins...plus he played big part in getting our best ever manager sacked, so there is that.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Both were crap in the end.

But Mustafi was being crap here for much longer, so he wins...plus he played big part in getting our best ever manager sacked, so there is that.
Mustafi at some point was considered useful and decent to get many runs here, this forum raved about him in his first season.

Me and @Hunta were the only ones on here who didn’t want him, but you already know, being my biggest ever fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom