• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

The club have clearly told him to stay away, never seen it before where a player stays away after a summer holiday. Even James is training at Everton even though Rafa told him he’s a dosser.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
:lol: Dude. They made a movie about a guy who went on a murder saga to avenge his dog. Emotional guys are who you should fear. The Mafia was founded by men who cried if their mama waved a pasta fork at them.
It's actually true emotional men tend to be prone to outbursts and violence since they don't know how to express themselves, men in general really. But I just can't imagine Torreira taking me, I'd grab him by his collar and spin him in the air.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
It's actually true emotional men tend to be prone to outbursts and violence since they don't know how to express themselves, men in general really. But I just can't imagine Torreira taking me, I'd grab him by his collar and spin him in the air.

And he'd kick you in the balls so hard you'd think your mother gave birth to a girl, and then punch in the throat so swiftly that you'll be singing alto for the rest of your living days.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
And he'd kick you in the balls so hard you'd think your mother gave birth to a girl, and then punch in the throat so swiftly that you'll be singing alto for the rest of your living days.
I was gonna reply with what I'd do but talking about a hypothetical fight between me and Torreira in detail is actually ridiculous :lol:

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
BigUruguayanPump
Vs
@BigPoppaPump

midgets-boxing.gif

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
I heard he was at a theme park during our match against Brentford, was this true? :lol:
😱 Gotta feel for him, man was heartbroken about not being able to get on the big rides.
Unfortunately the Park staff didnt fall for the 'big hat' trick

So looks like he will have to make do So looks like he will have to make do.. 2CT6CG8.jpg...with taking Arsenal for a massive ride!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom