• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Can't see us getting Xhaka level money for him. One is a regular starter the other was a bench job for us and A Madrid.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Yeah, he was truly devoted to playing for Arsenal. Nobody in his family would ever leak that he wanted to leave to the other side of the world that's how devoted he was to this club.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Yeah, he was truly devoted to playing for Arsenal. Nobody in his family would ever leak that he wanted to leave to the other side of the world that's how devoted he was to this club.
People said a few weeks ago he was in Spain because he didn't care about the club, when in reality he was getting around the UK quarantine restrictions with permission from the club.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
People said a few weeks ago he was in Spain because he didn't care about the club, when in reality he was getting around the UK quarantine restrictions with permission from the club.

Got you. I see why you posted that now lol. Still, I don't think he actually wants to play for us and his agent and the club are doing their negotiating via leaks, etc. The usual.

Reactions: A_G

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
still not forgetting Emery trying to play him Attacking midfielder.
Em*ry is a clown but tbf to him you could understand what he was doing in so far as he was trying to move Torreira away from the construction phase of play where he's a liability. Ljungberg tried to do the same as I recall. Arteta too to a lesser extent, ensuring Xhaka was the deepest receiver.

Such limited players as Torreira cause these types of problems for managers. He was a poor signing tbh, despite looking like an interesting one on the face of it. Far too poor on the ball to be of use for any biggish European club.

I genuinely hope this is not true because how can anyone justify keeping Elneny and Xhaka yet ship out Torreira and Guendouzi?

Guendouzi because he fell out with the manager and Torreira because he's ****. What's so hard to understand?

You can make all the excuses you want anyway, as if you'd ever admit to being wrong about a player.

He just called Ødegaard a good player in the other thread with no mention of how much **** he talked about him last season 😂

Last edited:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Em*ry is a clown but tbf to him you could understand what he was doing in so far as he was trying to move Torreira away from the construction phase of play where he's a liability. Ljungberg tried to do the same as I recall. Arteta too to a lesser extent, ensuring Xhaka was the deepest receiver.

Such limited players as Torreira cause these types of problems for managers. He was a poor signing tbh, despite looking like an interesting one on the face of it. Far too poor on the ball to be of use for any biggish European club.

Guendouzi because he fell out with the manager and Torreira because he's ****. What's so hard to understand?

He just called Ødegaard a good player in the other thread with no mention of how much **** he talked about him last season 😂
Good post from you for once.

Kav

Established Member

This tells me that elneny is better than Torreira? Go sit down!

Kysus

The one player we need to SELL.
Not everyone seems to have realised how bad he really is so we might still have a chance to scam someone for a few quid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom