• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
At least we have some kind of dialogue with Fiorentina. Could help in the Vlahovic pursuit?
Yes with Fiorentina and difficult with Vlahovic because him and his agent looking for much better offers maybe our chances will be good if we get European football.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

According to @firenzeviola_it, Fiorentina is close to closing the entire Lucas Torreira deal worth 15 million euros.. Talks between the two clubs began last month.. The relationship between the two teams is excellent and the deal is on the way to completion..
We'll get something like 11 million for Guendouzi next summer.

That would get us about 30 million for a new midfielder.

Any other money coming?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
We'll get something like 11 million for Guendouzi next summer.

That would get us about 30 million for a new midfielder.

Any other money coming?
A few million in compensation for Nketiah.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
I think a poster here who's better informed (believe it's @Toby Andrl) reckkns there isn't s clause? Hope I'm wrong!
The Athletic (I think) recently reported that their was a clause, which makes sense because the original deal was SO bad... Happy to be corrected if that's wrong though.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

being reported by the local paper in Florence
We paid 28.5 million euros for him. Fiorentina paid 1.5 million loan fee and not sure about Atletico.

After all the problems with him, and contract running out, I didn't have hope for us to recover this much.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

We paid 28.5 million euros for him. Fiorentina paid 1.5 million loan fee and not sure about Atletico.

After all the problems with him, and contract running out, I didn't have hope for us to recover this much.
Edu Gaspar. He's done it again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom