• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Let’s hope he leaves his apartment in good time for his journey to the Camp Nou for the El Clásico. As most posters here know, the traffic on Carrer de la Feixa Llarga can be abysmal on match day.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Let’s hope he leaves his apartment in good time for his journey to the Camp Nou for the El Clásico. As most posters here know, the traffic on Carrer de la Feixa Llarga can be abysmal on match day.
wrong thread obvs. where does the delete button hang out these days?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'm pretty confident with Fiorentina 8B rich owner an Italian club won't be cheap buying players they want. They'll give us 15m edu better not be clever and ask for more

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I'm pretty confident with Fiorentina 8B rich owner an Italian club won't be cheap buying players they want. They'll give us 15m edu better not be clever and ask for more

Knowing Edu he'll cave & accept 15 million Biscotti in exchange.

He'll making a killing reselling them to Costa with a 400% mark-up 🤣

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yes they definitely buying him and I'm confident they giving us full 15m because thier rich owner he like splashing money thankfully.

This summer starting well at least 25m from 2 players who not play a minute at Arsenal for 2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom