• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Not only Torreira but look even Betis not likely buying bellerin after having very good season there. AMN too.

The reality is these players improve the squad more than players we already had here. Bellerin or Cedric? Torreira or Elneny? AMN or Tavares? Personally I don’t really care about AMN or Bellerin, I’d still try and get rid of them but if they’re thinking about giving Elneny a new contract they should just give it to Torreira instead. He’s young, has resale value and is the better player.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The reality is these players improve the squad more than players we already had here. Bellerin or Cedric? Torreira or Elneny? AMN or Tavares? Personally I don’t really care about AMN or Bellerin, I’d still try and get rid of them but if they’re thinking about giving Elneny a new contract they should just give it to Torreira instead. He’s young, has resale value and is the better player.
Torreira his problem is he don't like England he even didn't try to play pre-season or returned to training he miles ahead of Elneny. About bellerin and AMN time to move on they just not good. Cedric too.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Torreira is complete trash tbf, just take what you can get for him.

The club had him soul searching and contemplating playing in South America bringing him back is just a huge mistake. Take whatever, €15 mil is peanuts to Arsenal, for taking 10 or less is not the end of the world.

Imagine discussing who's better out of Elneny and Torreira in 2022, shows where the club is at.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Torreira is complete trash tbf, just take what you can get for him.

The club had him soul searching and contemplating playing in South America bringing him back is just a huge mistake. Take whatever, €15 mil is peanuts to Arsenal, for taking 10 or less is not the end of the world.

Imagine discussing who's better out of Elneny and Torreira in 2022, shows where the club is at.
You can rate his ability as above average but he'll never succeed in England he only like places where he feel comfortable that's why really frustrate me Fiorentina decide to not buy him.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

You can rate his ability as above average but he'll never succeed in England he only like places where he feel comfortable that's why really frustrate me Fiorentina decide to not buy him.
Torreira is completely irrelevant. Much like any fee he can realistically fetch the club.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Would you pay 15m for a player, if you know, that you will get him for around 5m at the end of the transfer window, because the manager froze out the player and he will not play another minute here.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
He posted story in Instagram does look he indicates he staying at Fiorentina.

We'll see di marzio get many things wrong nowadays

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
If torreira is in a better place mentally hopefully a Serie a club will see his worth and buy him. Feel sorry for him if he has to come back to London with the bad feelings he has associated here

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I think people have forgotten how bad Torreira was, Ceballos has chosen ahead of him, in the summer of 2020 Arteta chose to give Elneny game-time while deeming Torreira surplus to requirement. Not physically capable in the PL and can't pass the ball more than 5 yards.

Pop Tart

Established Member
He was poor apart from that nld game when every was amazing that night and that overhead kick.

Also his antics off the pitch grate me. Makes out he is the only one to lose a parent.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Not a bad player but also not sure why we though he would work in our midfield. Doesn’t help that he was played too far up the pitch all the time.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Discount i mean really? You got an owner who worth 8 BILLIONS ffs. Not surprised with these Italians anymore always try to clever.

arghhhh

This club is in shambles. Everyone is going to lowball us knowing we have a coach who loves to getting rid of players. Plus we will have to keep paying exorbitant amount of money to sign players cause everyone knows we're that desperate. Might as well transition into Ajax-esque club developing own talents (I still have faith in Per) or getting talented teenagers abroad (unlikely since our scouting record is notoriously bad)

TheDrunkenMaster

Guy was amazing against Napoli and Tottenham and had talent. Could have been a good signing what a shame it didn’t work out. Fiorentina will probably sign for around 10 million euros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom