• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
He's another we should just take what we can get for rather than another loan. We do way to many of them. Not good enough for Arsenal unfortunately and doesn't want to be in England either by the looks of it. We can't be asking for anything substantial when we clearly don't value the player.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Partey has failed over the course of two season to come to close to level consistency and peformance that Torreira had in his first season with us.
Disagree. Torreira had a good first couple of months then started fading badly. Partey was inconsistent compared to his Atletico level but generally on a much higher level than Torreira

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
He's really struggling to find a club that values him isn't he?
Why pay 15m when Edu is useless at selling and they know they could bully Assna to accept 5m or even get the player for free?
How many contracts have we cancelled in the last 2 years? Auba, Kola, Mustafi, Chambers, Sokratis, Özil, Bellerin next probably? All clubs know Arsenal is a pushover club.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Why pay 15m when Edu is useless at selling and they know they could bully Assna to accept 5m or even get the player for free?
How many contracts have we cancelled in the last 2 years? Auba, Kola, Mustafi, Chambers, Sokratis, Özil, Bellerin next probably?
We've been trying to shift him for 2-3 years. But yeah no chance we get 15m now

BIoodBrother

He's really struggling to find a club that values him isn't he? His career took quite the nose dive
I mean Fiorentina aint bad and came in like a point behind Roma. hes had a decent season there. A bit later in the window smn will need a cm of his quality and 10mil is a good deal for many clubs. Hes not a Kolasinac situation. Or is he on high wages?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Fiorentina will try again because he want to move there but we'll get very low offer i knew they would do that very predictable. We have to sell him anyway just get anything you receive.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Shame he hates England. I'd trust him as the backup to Partey.
That's the issue with this transfer, he doesn't want to go anywhere which lowers the price and the club is at a disadvantage when trying to get a decent fee. I also understand why buying clubs are not willing to pay even for what he is worth on the pitch, they know they will struggle to sell later if they want

tcahill

That's the issue with this transfer, he doesn't want to go anywhere which lowers the price and the club is at a disadvantage when trying to get a decent fee. I also understand why buying clubs are not willing to pay even for what he is worth on the pitch, they know they will struggle to sell later if they want

Yep completely agree. I'm one of a minority here who rate Torreira on the pitch, it's just off the pitch where he's been immature and probably lost us potentially 10-20 million.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
94-F8214-E-D93-A-49-E4-BF12-044-A8-CEF37-D6.jpg

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
That more disrespectful for Torreira who was amazing for them.

Torreira should look somewhere else any team who can put 10M€ bid sell him.
This is what I don't get. He was good for them but they are basically saying we don't value you as a player. Why would you want to go to a club who doesn't value you and won't pay even €10m despite receiving 70m for Vlahovic.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This is what I don't get. He was good for them but they are basically saying we don't value you as a player. Why would you want to go to a club who doesn't value you and won't pay even €10m despite receiving 70m for Vlahovic.
That what Italian midtable do trying to clever for no reason the Fiorentina fans already fed up with thier club about how they treated this deal. What frustrate me is with thier 8 billion owner who don't have problems spending they decided to be cheap now

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
He was not amazing at all. Did pretty well which is why they would like to keep him but not par a lot. On the bench for a few games towards the end of the season

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
We agreed on a very fair option in the loan deal and then they decide to offer half of it when he was one of their best players. I’d tell them to get ****ed.
100%

Put up with that bullsh*t and every Italian club will try to low ball us... Oh wait...

(They can still do one though)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom