• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

‘Not easy but possible’

Wants to be paid off basically.

That can be arranged.

Arsenal-transfer-news-Edu-no-brainer-signing-Andre-Onana-1472321.jpg

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Got a great tradition of our ex-players winning the Champions League in the Arteta era.

Gnabry in 2020, Giroud in 2021 and then Ceballos in 2022. Worth putting some money on Juve for next year 🤔

RacingPhoton

Established Member
I haven't watched him play recently. But the consensus seems to be that he did well. His lack of suitors should mostly be down to his attitude. Doing away with his habit of going to the press all the time might help.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
I haven't watched him play recently. But the consensus seems to be that he did well. His lack of suitors should mostly be down to his attitude. Doing away with his habit of going to the press all the time might help.
I don't think it has much to do with his attitude. His issue has always been his lack of quality. Same reason why people were baffled we didn't get a decent fee for him when we first wanted to sell him in the summer of 2020, is the reason why he has a lack of suitors today. He doesn't have much quality, he's only a decent player in an inferior league (serie A), and no one has money there nor do the big clubs with some money there have interest in him.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
I don't think it has much to do with his attitude. His issue has always been his lack of quality. Same reason why people were baffled we didn't get a decent fee for him when we first wanted to sell him in the summer of 2020, is the reason why he has a lack of suitors today. He doesn't have much quality, he's only a decent player in an inferior league (serie A), and no one has money there nor do the big clubs with some money there have interest in him.
I agree. Some people seem to have forgotten him having like 12 touches in 70 minutes or so in several games for us.

TinFish

He’s a cu<k
Of course he is. Have you seen the size of him? I'm sure his manhood is proportional too.

Type of guy that would watch his wife in the corner of the room getting drilled by another man. Just like in those weird Japanese AV films you'd weirdly touch yourself to because you wanna watch something different. Of course Torreira would cry during the act.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Nothing wrong with men crying, apparently they turn to **** players in this forum the moment they shed a single tear.

Same BS was thrown at Koscielny, who cried when he realized after years of great service his body was breaking and he could no longer contribute to this big club at the required level

You scare those players away and karma hits back, now we're the ones crying

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I’m fed up of seeing him and Tielemans at the top of the thread list. Keep expecting a new name to come up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom