• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Who's Valencia's worst player?

That's who we will get, if it's a swap.

La Liga Football GIF

🤣🤣 I needed these laughs. Thanks ya’ll.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
The problem is none of these clubs ''want him'' enough to actually pay anything for him.

Can't say he's an awful footballer but he and these cheapskate Italian clubs have made a mockery of the club the past few years.

Can't wait to see the back of him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The problem is none of these clubs ''want him'' enough to actually pay anything for him.

Can't say he's an awful footballer but he and these cheapskate Italian clubs have made a mockery of the club the past few years.

They know us in not good position so they'll likely wait late August to make move. Just like bellerin

Token Yank

Arteta is probably waiting for our current DM situation to unfold. Neither Lokonga or Elneny single pivot exactly fill me with confidence.

Despite him being a moaner he can play a single pivot, did it at Fiorentina well.

He's still contracted to Arsenal, he can turn up to work unless someone pays decent money. Valencia have the worst owner in football, they aren't stumping up decent cash for him.
No he can't. He ****s himself on the ball. He can't play Arteta style hence why he hasn't featured here. This is just a tactic to try to get the price up. "Oh we still want him". Guy has zero future here.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
They know us in not good position so they'll likely wait late August to make move. Just like bellerin

It's so annoying from our perspective when a player only wants to play in a certain country or for a certain team. It really screws us.

With Hector I don't mind as much because he's been loyal to the club for a long time so we should help him get back to Betis if that's where he wants to go.

It was the same when Barca screwed us money wise for Fabregas when they knew he only wanted to go to them.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
It's so annoying from our perspective when a player only wants to play in a certain country or for a certain team. It really screws us.

With Hector I don't mind as much because he's been loyal to the club for a long time so we should help him get back to Betis if that's where he wants to go.

It was the same when Barca screwed us money wise for Fabregas when they knew he only wanted to go to them.
Its because player power wins imo club can't do nothing to force them to lower thier salary to move to other club and the club want him will take advantage to take him as cheap as possible. It's our fault we paying bellerin and Torreira combined 170K a week of wages.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Sorry but I don't buy this home sick business. If you're that home sick drop your salary demands. The guys on £70k a week. Ask for £35k-£40k and you'll get your move easily.

The guys wants to have his cake and eat it.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Sorry but I don't buy this home sick business. If you're that home sick drop your salary demands. The guys on £70k a week. Ask for £35k-£40k and you'll get your move easily.

The guys wants to have his cake and eat it.
Most players do that but at Valencia his salary will be halved i don't think they'll give him more that 50k.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳

Problem is the lack of money in la Liga and Serie A - mid table teams which are the level a lot of our unwanted players are at, have **** all money and even if they want them, the combination of a transfer fee and their higher salaries (than all the other players in their squads) are just too much. Only option is really mid table PL clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom