• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
No Torreira in latest pics

Just what is LeGrove cooking? @A__G

fetchimage

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Put him and Vieira under a trenchcoat and we might be able to sneak in a twelft player on the field 4d chess move

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I really don't know why we bother taking him to tour the guys said so many times he said he don't want to be here look at him 1 week with us and he hate it already. But it's these Fiorentina and other teams fault making things worse and not just buy him.

Still if that from yesterday it's really unprofessional from him you still under contract

StefanB

I really don't know why we bother taking him to tour the guys said so many times he said he don't want to be here look at him 1 week with us and he hate it already. But it's these Fiorentina and other teams fault making things worse and not just buy him.

Still if that from yesterday it's really unprofessional from him you still under contract

We need to make an example out of this little crying prick. Make him see out the end of his contract and hold him isolated from the rest of the squad. Just him alone crying outside Colney.

Such an uprofessional footballer. Jesus Christ I can't wait until this guy is gone. I'm genuinely starting to hate him. Adebayor pretty much at this stage has a less punchable face.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Maybe assnas squad is full of disgusting bullies? But ofc Merchant AM won’t mention that possibility. Makes u think

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

No reliable source has said that he left because of "personal reasons" (whatever that is). Relax ffs.

bergholt

I really don't know why we bother taking him to tour the guys said so many times he said he don't want to be here look at him 1 week with us and he hate it already.

Yeah but the point is our bargaining position is much stronger if we make it look like we want to integrate him into the squad. If we go into a negotiation saying "yeah we hate him and want to get rid of him, now give us 10m" it's not so strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom