• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Getting paid €7m for somebody detaching a leech from one of your limbs. I call a good deal (even if it is the case that, for some inexplicable reason, we've paid much more to attach the leech there in the first place)

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Loooool ‘I want to go home’ and ends up in Turkey.

Surely you don’t cry like a baby in the first place and you actually have a solid career in a diverse city like London.

This must be BS, he’d be the dumbest guy ever to move to Turkey after the stuff he has said.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Turkish media not trustworthy much.

There many teams interested so that positive the only thing remain they pay us money

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Loooool ‘I want to go home’ and ends up in Turkey.

Surely you don’t cry like a baby in the first place and you actually have a solid career in a diverse city like London.

This must be BS, he’d be the dumbest guy ever to move to Turkey after the stuff he has said.
I think this is Edu sticking it to him and Fiorentina when they reneged on their initial offer.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Nah when the Turkish press start talking about fees it’s pretty much done.

This is like winning the lottery.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Unless we are actually getting a fee for him, make him sit out his last year here... don't accept a loan or cancel his contract.

He's been a disgrace for years now, should just punish him this last season.

Stick in him in under 13s or something for 12 months, though this little freak will still probably be shorter than most of them.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He probably wanted to go to Italy but Pogba's back at Juve so that rules that out, man be getting Vietnam like PTSD if he was to face them.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Unless we are actually getting a fee for him, make him sit out his last year here... don't accept a loan or cancel his contract.

He's been a disgrace for years now, should just punish him this last season.

Stick in him in under 13s or something for 12 months, though this little freak will still probably be shorter than most of them.
What’s the need for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom