• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
He rejected personal terms with the only club slightly interested when he was deemed not good enough by us and then wasted a couple of seasons leeching on those sweet Arsenal wages, barely featuring for those seasons and proving his lack of worth in a championship club loan.

That's a lot worse than crying about wanting to leave and readily agreeing personal terms with anyone interested until you end up playing in what is clearly not your preferred destination, but unfortunately for Torreira he didn't fill his bedroom with Arsenal memorabilia.

Tbf the guy could probably become an Arsenal coach after a couple of talksport interviews, so can see why that was a poor example. That's on me, but I don't really have any other recent similar examples.

When did Jenkinson ever run away from the club and say he only wanted to play in 2 countries, constantly crying to the media with his agent? Jenkinson was a model pro here even though he was crap.

I'd have no major issues with Torreira milking wages as a squad player if he wasn't afraid to be in the country of the club he plays for and did the basics of being in pre season and training and giving 100% for the club that are paying his wages. It's a ludicrous situation.

He wasn't tortured into signing for Arsenal, he did it of his own free will and basic standards of professionalism should be expected from him, that he's far from met.

You're just being a contrarian for the sake of being a contrarian as far as I can see :lol:

GDeep™

League is very weak
Could it be he was told not to come to the club and stay wherever he is to find a new club?

He would be at Arsenal training if we wanted, and I doubt he’d want to risk huge fines.

There’s been nothing to say he’s AWOL and we’re not happy etc.

Glad he’s gone though. Looked good in Italy but simply wasn’t cut out for the PL.

Kav

Established Member
People are making it out as if he’s on holiday in his own. It’s the clubs decision to not have him train or practice with the senior squad. Some fans are such idiots it is appalling.

I’m just happy he’s leaving and we can get rid of that distraction.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
People are making it out as if he’s on holiday in his own. It’s the clubs decision to not have him train or practice with the senior squad. Some fans are such idiots it is appalling.

I’m just happy he’s leaving and we can get rid of that distraction.
He left the middle of our US preseason tour to watch a friendly in Italy

Bloodbather

Established Member

Galatasaray paying 10 million euros? **** me they're going to be broke in a few years unless they get CL football consistently.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
I'm glad it's finally over. We should now focus on other outgoings including AMN and Bellerin

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Was impressive at the WC in 2018 before we bought him, shame it never worked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom