• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I have a decent enough brain to realise Cedric and Mari are squad players (you probably haven't even seen Mari kick a ball yet), Luiz is here to nurture the young CB's, good for the dressing room. And willian is an excellent addition on a free.

I also have a decent enough brain to see we will be making expensive additions in the right areas.

But you keep going on and on and on about the same bollocks in nearly every post, dont add anything decent to any conversation in this part of the forum and generally are just very annoying. At least @GDeep™ can have his opinions on the hierarchy and some signings but actually gives decent convo as well.

Whereas you're a little Gdeep wannabe without the substance. Pretty embarrassing bro.
:lol: I don't think it's just me and @GDeep™ concerned about mediocre transfers. Some of us want Arteta to get us back into the top 4. And so far with Mari, Cedric, Willian and Luiz we're going nowhere.

You were creaming yourself about the window last year and got annoyed because I didn't agree with you.

If we get any decent signings I'll jump on your optimistic bandwagon, until then get off my back.

Impact

Established Member
I've liked Diawara since his days at Napoli. Getting money plus him for Torreira would be good business provided we still signed a Thomas Partey-esque first choice player.

Torreira is very much surplus to requirements. Diawara still has room to grow and has some very good tools. Excellent distributor in the first two phases. Breaks lines with consummate ease. Also has the physical profile to adjust to the PL.

Best deal is still obviously cash but I wouldn't mind Diawara although I wonder whether we should giving Maitland-Niles/Willock the opportunity to play that deputy role.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
You think Willian doesn't improve us? :lol:
He improve us but not for getting top4. He alone wouldn't, maybe getting 6th. But without Ceballos, then we are 10th hahahaha. So at this point the squad is worse than last season. And I don't see the board going for players.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He improve us but not for getting top4. He alone wouldn't, maybe getting 6th. But without Ceballos, then we are 10th hahahaha. So at this point the squad is worse than last season. And I don't see the board going for players.
Well all you can do is start by getting proven quality. He wont do it on his own, but he wont have to. Ceballos will be playing for Arsenal next season. You can quote me on that.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Well all you can do is start by getting proven quality. He wont do it on his own, but he wont have to. Ceballos will be playing for Arsenal next season. You can quote me on that.
Maybe, after Zidane bench only because he is an aasshole sometimes. Maybe even in January. Anyway, ceballos should be forcing the move but maybe he has a little hope to play for RM.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Bugg*r. That almost definitely means he's leaving.Just when he was getting used to the pace of the Prem too. :eek:

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Only Roma player I would swap for him would be Pellegrini. Don't want Diawara he holds on to the ball for too long, Perfect Serie A player but would struggle in the PL. Partey needed at all cost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom