• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Nobody in our squad is safe for me, get rid of this lad if we can get £40m. Even though this is linking Milan who might not have the funds, I’m sure another club will come in for him.

Invest the money in Partey or Doucoure. :drool:

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Sell Torreira for a profit, then bring in his even more average partner from Sampdoria in. Rinse and repeat. Could be a nice little money maker for Kroenke.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Just sell him, I‘m tired of these swap deals involving us. The fact that Milan have to bring up Kessie shows that they don‘t have the money.

Pass.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Nobody in our squad is safe for me, get rid of this lad if we can get £40m. Even though this is linking Milan who might not have the funds, I’m sure another club will come in for him.

Invest the money in Partey or Doucoure. :drool:

Not either or, get both in!! We'd have enough steel in the midfield to construct a skyscraper.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
They want giving us Kiesse for Torreira :lol: f**k off ivan either pay 50-60M or go look for other targets

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Only way I can see this happening is that he is Reyes and Diego Costa like struggling to adapt to living in the UK.

Imagine trading the Uruguayan Dennis Wise for Moussa Sissoko mark 2? It would be such a massive downgrade.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

We can't be that stupid:lol:
He’s not as good as people said he was. He was garbage after Christmas.

Think we can probably get £40m as it seems like he’s to their new coach what Jorginho is to Sarri.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
if we are to use Torreira as b2b and not CDM then as much as weird it would be, selling him is not as crazy as it sounds.
Xhaka Partey is better then Xhaka Torreira.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
More chance of Gazidis returning and making Wenger DoF than him being able to afford or sign Torreira for AC Milan.

You get this **** every window with these former giants of Italian football linking themselves with players they’ll never be able to get. It’s like what Sp**s used to do.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He’s not as good as people said he was. He was garbage after Christmas.

Think we can probably get £40m as it seems like he’s to their new coach what Jorginho is to Sarri.
He is young and will get better next year minium should be 50M in my opinion we have to move on with time with market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom