• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

We should get at least what we paid to get him between 25-30M. We really shouldn't sell because he is good player we can't do nothing about it he just don't seem to like it here
With his profile, I'd be aiming for close to 40M. Not many do you find with his experience at international level, played in the Serie A and the PL at his age.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Heard nothing from an Atletico sense.

Think that move would be unlikely to happen, we’re overloaded with midfielders right now.

Pepes blue pill

God knows what happened to the player that started off for us, if we can get decent money for him we should sell, this team needs ripping apart

Pepes blue pill

18 months of mis-management happened.
Nothing wrong with the player, our best midfielder by far if used right.

I would hope that is accurate and a new manager will get him back to his best, hes our best midfielder in terms of being the only one able to do that role but guendouzi is the best overall imo, even with his rawness, I would prefer both in the side and hopefully the next manager agrees

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
18 months of mis-management happened.
Nothing wrong with the player, our best midfielder by far if used right.
How was he mis-managed last season? From day one Emery trusted him at DM & played him there all season. His game dropped around March & then tried to get out in the summer.

ChefMan21

I'd prioritise to Atletico, which I think are less of a rival in terms of Europe (Napoli is closer to our level).

Interested to know if we could take Partey or Lemar: Partey to add some grit to our midfield, and Lemar for his ability to play on the left wing along with his versatility. Partey is my preference. (I also think there's a top player in Lemar still, he just needs the right system)

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Exciting times for the midfield if we can clear out.:bounce:

Florentino Luis, thanks Raul.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
With his profile, I'd be aiming for close to 40M. Not many do you find with his experience at international level, played in the Serie A and the PL at his age.
We'll get £40m at least imo. Seems his problems stem from his new environment and not being able to settle here. The buying clubs who may know a thing or two about football, unlike a few bods here, should acknowledge that the players stock hasn't, at worst, remained the same.

Last edited:

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Not sure it is in our interest to sell him in january. I think Freddie is playing him in the right position, and that he might well come good this season.

We will most likely not find a replacement either in january.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Only sell if we get Partey in or Ruiz in return. Ideally we sell Xhaka, get one of those two and keep Torreira to partner with one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom