• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_M Iniesta

This guy ultimatley lacks the physical athletic stature to make it in this league, when and if a decent bid comes in sell him.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Italian clubs must be so annoying to deal with, imagine Napoli declaring interest in wanting to sign Torreira etc so you set up the meetings blah blah and then they pull this bullshit :facepalm:

I suppose in Serie A weird transfers between clubs happen but they must piss off so many clubs with these tactics, its like they have no shame and lowball just incase someone bites.

Seriously, trying to loan a player who started the last league game for us :confused:

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I would imagine a fair number of players of every team are feeling unsettled after this long lay-off, cut off from their team mates and coming much more than usual under the influence of their family

it might dissipate when the team can get back together

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I am a big fan of Lucas, but if we get Partey in i could live with it. Also not a fan of letting agents publicly state stuff like this

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
People constantly posting about his size. He's 1.68m. David Silva is only 1.7m and has been an epl giant.

The difference is talent. Silva has superb vision and skill, Torreira an average epl player. Emery tried to put him in a more advanced role to see how he'd do and his adequacies were more apparent.

The difference between a team with unlimited cash and one with limited resources and poor transfer business.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
People constantly posting about his size. He's 1.68m. David Silva is only 1.7m and has been an epl giant.

The difference is talent. Silva has superb vision and skill, Torreira an average epl player. Emery tried to put him in a more advanced role to see how he'd do and his adequacies were more apparent.

The difference between a team with unlimited cash and one with limited resources and poor transfer business.
His abilities are best in a true defensive midfielder role. He has phenomenal ability at reading the game and closing down passing lanes. He’s not bad at tackling either. I think his lack of mobility is really the biggest issue everybody has. He’s pretty slow for the EPL.

UpTheGunnerz

Another important question; Who will be happiest this summer....

Me if Özil leaves
Poppa if Torreira leaves
Gary Deep if Luiz leaves
or Hydro if Lacazette leaves

Have to say, leaning towards saying Hydro on this one. Might not agree with him on this matter, but i feel like his persistence in this matter will earn him the most happy trophy

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Me if Özil leaves
Poppa if Torreira leaves
Gary Deep if Luiz leaves

Have to say, leaning towards saying Hydro on this one. Might not agree with him on this matter, but i feel like his persistence in this matter will earn him the most happy trophy
Almost everybody if Mustafi leaves. :D

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

Me if Özil leaves
Poppa if Torreira leaves
Gary Deep if Luiz leaves

People have no respect for me as the originator of the anti-Lacazette mob. I was hating on him back when it was unpopular and you'd get called a troll for it.

UpTheGunnerz

People have no respect for me as the originator of the anti-Lacazette mob. I was hating on him back when it was unpopular and you'd get called a troll for it.

Well Hydro has been the face outwards for the anti-Laca camp for a while now, i guess you got caught in double duties jumping on the anti-Torreira train as well! Hard to balance two balls at the same time i guess

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Hm, not sure about that. Would love a redemption arc, me romantic soul n dat...but realistically yes that would be happy times all over the forum
To be brutal though, if Pep was our manager, leaving the youngsters out if it, who would he actually keep, given his unlimited funds . . Auba, Pepe, Tierney? It wouldn't be a long list.

UpTheGunnerz

To be brutal though, if Pep was our manager, leaving the youngsters out if it, who would he actually keep, given his unlimited funds . . Auba, Pepe, Tierney? It wouldn't be a long list.

Think Pep would love Luiz in all honesty
He would use the **** out of that passing foot, perhaps in a CM-capacity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom