• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Wasn’t he crying last summer about missing Italy too?

Think he genuinely might be unsettled, not with just Arsenal but cultural aspects when comparing England to Italy.

Traditionally South American players have always struggled here, I don’t hold it against him.

Impact

Established Member
Anything in and around £30 million for Torreira would be great business all things considered.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
That's nice of Napoli to have an interest in Torreria. They should have some money after selling Koulibailly.

I like Torreria, but the rugged ball winner in midfield is a dime a dozen. He's replaceable.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Would be gutted to lose such a well rounded talent in Torreira through mismanagement and under valuing player. Reminds me of time of losing Diarra.

We will probably replace him with a technically limited box to box cm type that runs about like headless chicken, making tackles and can't string a couple of passes together.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Would be gutted to lose such a well rounded talent in Torreira through mismanagement and under valuing player. Reminds me of time of losing Diarra.

We will probably replace him with a technically limited box to box cm type that runs about like headless chicken, making tackles and can't string a couple of passes together

yeah i can see us trying for Ramsey unfortunately

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
yeah i can see us trying for Ramsey unfortunately

If we hustled backwards and sold Torreira and used the money to buy back Ramsey a year later it would be the biggest Banter FC thing in the world. :lol:

Arteta played with Ramsey so he knows just how much he loves a walk about while in midfield so surely he’ll veto the **** out of the idea.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Selling Torreira before Xhaka is the most Arsenal thing ever :lol:
You rate Torreira? Emery and Arteta don’t seem to. The player himself seems to to be crying for Italy every summer, thats never a good thing.

Don’t know what your post means anyway, we’ve never really been in this position before.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
You rate Torreira? Emery and Arteta don’t seem to. The player himself seems to to be crying for Italy every summer, thats never a good thing.

Don’t know what your post means anyway, we’ve never really been in this position before.
I mean that Xhaka needs to be sold first and foremost.

Otherwise, if we sell Torreira to raise funds for Partey, Xhaka might end up being here next summer and we'll still be throwing abuses at him. The only way to prevent Xhaka from starting is to sell him. We can sell Torreira at anytime.

I don't rate him though.

There are countless players like him. He's not irreplaceable

GDeep™

League is very weak
I mean that Xhaka needs to be sold first and foremost.

Otherwise, if we sell Torreira to raise funds for Partey, Xhaka might end up being here next summer and we'll still be throwing abuses at him. The only way to prevent Xhaka from starting is to sell him. We can sell Torreira at anytime.

I don't rate him though.

There are countless players like him. He's not irreplaceable
We keep going round in circles, why would managers sell Xhaka first when these managers are picking Xhaka and not Torreira?

Moah

Torreira is a good likeable player but definitely replaceable. I think Xhaka is the better player in overall quality in all honesty.

Also, a Partey-Xhaka midfield looks way better than a Partey-Torreira one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom