• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
Perez, Xhaka and Mustafi NEVER looked liked Wenger signings. I never get into it too much because I don’t want to debate but they NEVER fitted in with his buying history. He even called Xhaka a box to box player.

Think he agreed to something that summer with the club. I agree with @Makingtrax on this part of our recent history.
a long serving manager like Wenger doesnt leave suddenly .. the last 2-3 yrs were a transition period and he let go of his responsibilities one by one .. and by december it looked like the new committee was ready ... as shown by the very visible pics of them traipsing around europe to sign Auba.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
He's young, he's a decent player. 20 million is not unreasonable. The problem here is it's another Italian club.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Maybe it is knock on effect from Xhaka, and being messed around a bit with that. Tougher stance, and about time really.
Italians clubs will always be cheap no matter what i don't think we'll get close to 20m from him he had terrible last 2 seasons and we need to get rid because he got no future here

Iceman10

Established Member
Italians clubs will always be cheap no matter what i don't think we'll get close to 20m from him he had terrible last 2 seasons and we need to get rid because he got no future here
What happens is the Italian clubs say they are interested to destabilise the player, getting the player locked on the Iralian club, then the club tries to shaft Arsenal by extreme lowballing after that. Arsenal has to be tough to signal to the player not to get their hopes up unless the Irslian club plays it straight with us.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What happens is the Italian clubs say they are interested to destabilise the player, getting the player locked on the Iralian club, then the club tries to shaft Arsenal by extreme lowballing after that. Arsenal has to be tough to signal to the player not to get their hopes up unless the Irslian club plays it straight with us.
That what they always do they try to use player to pressure the club to force them to sell cheaply. Lazio and Roma both rich clubs they owned by billionaires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom