• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
‘The boy has said yes’ but they’re missing out on the boy’s new club and their loan with option to buy.
well the other source who not really reliable say Lazio want loan with 15M option to buy but Il Tempo more reliable and say Lazio close to pay 15M euros it helped them with Torreira lowering his salary.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
If Torreira makes it happen by lowering his salary then fair play to be honest.

To a point... While I feel for the lad for losing his mother, the very public reaction he had almost put him and the club into a corner that would mean both wouldn't be getting what they wanted.

Glad if reports are true and we're getting a fee. Need to start making at least some of the money from transfers back.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i woudn't be surprised his italian wife pushing him to move back to italy and that could forcing him to lower his wages to make it happen

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
To a point... While I feel for the lad for losing his mother, the very public reaction he had almost put him and the club into a corner that would mean both wouldn't be getting what they wanted.

Glad if reports are true and we're getting a fee. Need to start making at least some of the money from transfers back.
It was very unprofessional but Torreira strikes me as a massive family man tbh. I think the passing of his mother made him very angry at the world.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

If it was for positives rumors, we would've sold Mustafi 10 times for 15-20m and overall fetched 60-70m for the Mustafi, Sead and other crap whilst not paying 95% of Oezils wages still.

I believe it when I see it.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I'll be shocked if we get £10m for him.

Feels like every summer he's on the verge of joining some Italian club and it ends up falling through. Honestly wouldn't surprise me if next season he ends up on another loan with no obligation to buy.

Last edited:

tcahill

Good player, I'm sure he'll go on to have a strong career, shame he absolutely hated England and had a horrible family tragedy.

His conduct has been quite unprofessional though, we should take the fee and run.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He is going out on loan. Ain’t no one gonna pay transfer when you can get a loan for him

African Flair

I'm the first one to go on about how important it is to shift Xhaka but how can we think getting a bigger fee for Torreira is reasonable?

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I'm the first one to go on about how important it is to shift Xhaka but how can we think getting a bigger fee for Torreira is reasonable?
The wages they are on probably plays a role in that equation, ie it is not just about the value of the player, but also the wages we get off the books. I would imagine Xhaka is a higher wages than Torreira.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I'm glad everyone hates this guys as much as I do now. The fact he used his Mother's passing to agitate a move shows he is a scumbag, him and his agent can both f off. He's a sh*t player not worth all this drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom