• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Think he's better than Elneny. We should try to integrate him, anyway it doesn't seem as if we'll get any fees for him.
This guy could be awful for every single game he plays and Arsenal fans will still rate him lmao, never seen a player cut this much slack before.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Wait he should have been back in training now right, wtf is going on.. He's so irrelevant I forgot about him, weird they haven't made a bigger deal out of it if he's hiding.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So what going to happen with this why he not returning to pre season with us he acting really strange. We'll loan him out i think he happy to take good paycut and return to Italy but can't see clubs pay money.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
So what going to happen with this why he not returning to pre season with us he acting really strange. We'll loan him out i think he happy to take good paycut and return to Italy but can't see clubs pay money.
Maybe he has gone on strike bit like Harry Kane? :lol:
We want a fee of 150 euros but nobody is interested?

I think with the quarantine situation there is little point dragging him back tbh.
Do not think he will play for Arsenal again. If we can get a fee for him great, If not he will probably end up on loan again in Spain or Italy.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Man I remember when Milan was after this loser and were offering money and potentially Kessie people were turning up their nose at it, demanding minimum 40 and calling Kessie a donkey. Now Torreira can't even attract an Argentinian team he twerked half a season for and Kessie is a 40+mil rated player.

Soon we'll have to pay off this guy as well, funny how things seem to only work one way at Arsenal.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Man I remember when Milan was after this loser and were offering money and potentially Kessie people were turning up their nose at it, demanding minimum 40 and calling Kessie a donkey. Now Torreira can't even attract an Argentinian team he twerked half a season for and Kessie is a 40+mil rated player.

Soon we'll have to pay off this guy as well, funny how things seem to only work one way at Arsenal.

Patino is better than both and will be the second coming of Modric anyway will probably be the rebuttal of half of this forum.

It's a shame with Torreria, he started well and is a good player. I will hold my hand up to calling him the white Kante for a while. He's now the latin Cattermole. This one hurts.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20

Still don't rate Kessie, but Torreira has indeed fallen off a cliff. Hope some Italian teams offers a loan with obligation with €7m paid in 10 installments

BigPoppaPump

Patino is better than both and will be the second coming of Modric anyway will probably be the rebuttal of half of this forum.

It's a shame with Torreria, he started well and is a good player. I will hold my hand up to calling him the white Kante for a while. He's now the latin Cattermole. This one hurts.
He was nothing like Kante, it was a lazy comparison cos they were both short midfielders. Torreira was never good really, people just rated him cos he was new.

Goonger

He was nothing like Kante, it was a lazy comparison cos they were both short midfielders. Torreira was never good really, people just rated him cos he was new.

Think people are being hard on him. Thought he was and could still be very decent, like a lot bought at that time we bought him without a proper plan on how to use him correctly.

If he was anywhere close to his previous levels, I'd still have him at midfield as an option over Elneny.

BigPoppaPump

Think people are being hard on him. Thought he was and could still be very decent, like a lot bought at that time we bought him without a proper plan on how to use him correctly.

If he was anywhere close to his previous levels, I'd still have him at midfield as an option over Elneny.
His previous levels were poor, he's never been good. I've never seen a player get cut as much slack as Torreira, the fanbase seem to have a lot of time for him even though he's not good and has an awful attitude. Simeone only gave him like 5 minutes at the end of games, shows Torreira is just a player at the level we want to be.

He needs to go back to a mid table Serie A team he can't handle proper physical leagues. El Neny is 10x the player he is and that's saying a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom