• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
in hindsight we should have cut our losses when he was desperate to leave after one season. It really did seem like such a low risk signing as you'd think he'd have resale value even if he didn't work out, just our luck.
We made the same mistake with Mustafi if I recall. Inter were really interested after his first season but we said no. I guess with him he was playing decently, while Torreira actively wanted to leave which is a much more concerning issue.

mirrorstare

We're probably extending him to protect his value for whenever he's over his personal crisis and is ready to play football at the top level again.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Torreria needs to act better than this. I'm sure there are plenty of clubs in Italy or Spain who would take him. If money is an issue, extend his contract and loan him out for a small fee.

We should not be taking a huge hit on Torreria as he's a 15 - 20m plus player.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
they were seriously linked in June. Torreira still in spain training alone. not sure what going on here how he not comeback by now.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Loan with an option to buy, bet we had 27 Italian clubs queuing up for their favourite dish.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
anyway i don't care it's loan or option just let him go. hope he have positive season is league he suit in and then sell him even for 10M or under.

Kysus

NOT AN OPTION to buy, he will just come straight back again.
Nobody is paying for that guy after having a closer look FFS.

Need to scam them into buying him, everything above 500k snap it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom