• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

That’s the plan. Can’t say much more but he’s got a habit that he needs help with before he can play. 👃

Just watching Sky Sports now and it's got Premier League years on, Emery's first season. We were always in a top 4 race under him. What a season that was as well btw.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Chelsea scoring a 90th-minute equaliser and their physio skipped past Jose giving it some. :lol: :lol:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Are we talking about Pepe here? What did he do last season that vindicated him/you? You must have mad low standards for him if banging a few against teams already on the beach at the end of the season is enough. I wonder where he's gonna get goals from this season without Europa but I pray for him.
Nah it was you guys that set the bar so low, basically saying that he can barely play football. As soon as he was played regularly he became one of our better performers to the extent that even the pundits who usually know f*ck all were commenting on his improvement.

You can make all the excuses you want anyway, as if you'd ever admit to being wrong about a player.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Nah it was you guys that set the bar so low, basically saying that he can barely play football. As soon as he was played regularly he became one of our better performers to the extent that even the pundits who usually know f*ck all were commenting on his improvement.

You can make all the excuses you want anyway, as if you'd ever admit to being wrong about a player.
I’m ready to jump on the Pepe bandwagon whenever he starts to impress me. Let’s see what he does this season but with Arteta as manager it’s gonna be tough.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I’d tell Roma to offer what they offered for Xhaka otherwise they can **** off if they think they can get him on loan.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
My man moving up in the world

from non Europa Arsenal to EL conference favs AS roma

la garra charrua

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Roma reddit:

-Not bad but hopefully we can sneak an option to buy in case he finds his Sampdoria form again

-Really solid option, the only thing that worries me about him is the lack of playing time the last few seasons

-im stoked

-He is a smart and aggressive player, he could play long passes, what Mourinho likes, he could be our Regista, our 2007 David Pizarro.

mirrorstare

Not worried about the guy, pretty obvious some Serie A team will take him

For what you guys want we need more news about Bellerin, Laca or Willian going out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom