• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kysus

Never understood the "settling in a new country" excuse.
I have been living in many different countries with varying cultures, without speaking a word of the language, and it always has been an incredible fun experience.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I have been living in many different countries with varying cultures, without speaking a word of the language, and it always has been an incredible fun experience.
Not everyone is as adaptable. We've seen that many times before. Reyes struggled here, that was largely due to the above issue.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

You're not a template for all humanity. Different strokes, mate.

Kysus

You're not a template for all humanity. Different strokes, mate.
For a footballer, who has so much fight to go trough, constantly pushing beyond his limits to make it as a Pro, just to fall short(no phun intended) when it comes to adjusting to a new country?
Does not make much sense.

It's like climbing a massive mountain just to turn around just before the peak because you are scared of a little spider blocking your way.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
For a footballer, who has so much fight to go trough, constantly pushing beyond his limits to make it as a Pro, just to fall short(no phun intended) when it comes to adjusting to a new country?
Does not make much sense.

Does Bergkamp missing games because he fears flying make sense to you? It doesn't have to. You're not him. You just have to accept it.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Look, I know transfers sometimes don't work out and that personal circumstances can have an impact on how a player performs, but this is taking the piss.

The guy throws a tantrum every time that he wants to leave and Arsenal has been very indulgent so far, but at some point he's just got to bite the bullet. Not another loan with option that isn't taken by the club for the third time in a row.

Take the €12m. Get the €75k/week wages of the books and rebuild.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I'm happy to see him leave, even if we have to take a lower amount from Italy to achieve it, but I can't stomach him saying he'd hoped to return to Arsenal, when that clearly is a lie

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i don't have hope of Fiorentina giving us 10-15M here i'd hope Torreira accept Frankfurt bid but that won't go to his idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom