• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majora

I think he’ll probably have a decent season in Italy so wouldn’t be overly concerned if it’s only an option to buy

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Loan with obligation according to reports from Florence. tomorrow he'll travel to Florence.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Fiorentina is a good move for Torreira. Short of going back to Uruguay, it's as happy as he will be. Hopefully he can rediscover is love of football there and get some decent game time as well.

Any news on the total loan fee + obligation? If we get a total of around £10m then that's not too bad all things considered. We hopefully had at least a small loan fee last year from Athleti as well.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
as i said the italian clubs rarely offer obligation alot of chelsea players going to italian clubs like Sarr and Bakoyoko on loan with option. 15M euros isn't bad but i don't trust them paying it unless he had amazing season.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

as i said the italian clubs rarely offer obligation alot of chelsea players going to italian clubs like Sarr and Bakoyoko on loan with option. 15M euros isn't bad but i don't trust them paying it unless he had amazing season.
Remember Ospina. Napoli had an option to buy at £3m or something and tried to get him for less.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Tomorrow he is at Florence to complete his transfer. this one done now move on Willian Bellerin Elneny and Nektiah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom