• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Remember Ospina. Napoli had an option to buy at £3m or something and tried to get him for less.
Napoli are c**ts they refused to play him few games so they won't arrive to the clause that obligate to pay 5M and then they get him to 3M just to save 2M really awful clubs.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

He needs a good season and someone will buy him next summer hopefully. Should of gone to Germany the pu$$y!!

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Fiorentina spend big when they want to. It will all come down to how he plays I suppose. If he does well they’ll sign him, it’s not that high of a fee. I don’t like the uncertainty though.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Torreira Willian and Kola gone will clear 15-16M a year in our wage-bill it's really crazy we paying these guys that kind of money. it could be cleared to 20M if we manage to shift Hector too. 20M a year can get you 2 world class players.

mirrorstare

Pretty good offer for Fiorentina, assuming he doesn't have another difficult year

This is not a player with low value because Arteta ruined him, it's just because he had a ****ty year. When my mother dies I'm pretty sure I won't care about the job for a while too.

He gets back into it and Fiorentina just got a bargain there.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Torreira Willian and Kola gone will clear 15-16M a year in our wage-bill it's really crazy we paying these guys that kind of money. it could be cleared to 20M if we manage to shift Hector too. 20M a year can get you 2 world class players.
Not in 8 days though

Kysus

Without obligation he is just coming back next season to sulk around some more and then go back to SA for free the season after.
Fail.
They are never paying 15mil next season, no way.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

this is like @field442 and @GDeep™ ending their beef

Me trying to decide if I’m Wheatley or Romano in this scenario.

ZPTREKR.gif

daron christie

How bad is this club that we lose less half the value of a player who should be in his prime…

we should of kept him this season offered a one year extension and try to recoup better money for him next season

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

Homero Torreira (Lucas' older brother) tells #جرس_أرسنال That the player agreed with Fiorentina on personal terms. Arsenal and Fiorentina have agreed in principle on a one-year loan and the two clubs are still talking about what the clause will be included and whether it will be an option to buy, or an absolute buyout/restricted to £15m.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom