• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
they also struggling to get this Austrian midfielder. disappointing by Florentina their fans aren't happy at all too.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
they also struggling to get this Austrian midfielder. disappointing by Florentina their fans aren't happy at all too.
Imagine the furore on Arsenal-Mania if we had a cheap fee agreed to purchase one of our players of the season but Arsenal low-balled the other club and we ended up losing the player to a rival club...

Italian football is so mental 🤣🤣

(Still, not great for us either...)

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Yeah pretty much confirmed he not going back there. let's see if someone else can buy him

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Torreira does look blaming the Fiorentina board of not wanting back he say unnamed people but it's very likely them.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
i mean 10M euros nobody can't be that broke seriously lol the guy is also still young international and good player.

Say you're a skint team, you look at a player who's been trying to escape his club from day one and is on the last year of his contract with the mighty Arsenal.

You look at Edu.

You ask if maybe he wants to cancel his contract.

Edu laughs. You laugh.

The room goes quiet and you just ask "Seriously, though... could you guys just save us all six months and do this now?"

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
In all seriousness though, we'll likely see a couple of stories of teams trying to get him for free.

Does Fiorentina have a local rival we can sell him for cheap?

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Say you're a skint team, you look at a player who's been trying to escape his club from day one and is on the last year of his contract with the mighty Arsenal.

You look at Edu.

You ask if maybe he wants to cancel his contract.

Edu laughs. You laugh.

The room goes quiet and you just ask "Seriously, though... could you guys just save us all six months and do this now?"
you maybe right but i think we can get money from him teams will always going to be cheap with us because we don't know how to negotiate or sell. let's see but i hope it's not a loan or cancel his contract.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I feel genuinely sorry for him. Bet he has been a trainreck mentally and now he’a denied the chance to play for a club where he feels like he belongs

Terminate his contract

• Funny
Reactions: Xln

BIoodBrother

He's got one year left on his contract. We'll sell for 12mil. If i was Brighton, i'd sign him up as Bissouma replacement.
Hes not bad at all but not what we need. I dont worry that we cant sell. Or are his wages a problem?

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
He's got one year left on his contract. We'll sell for 12mil. If i was Brighton, i'd sign him up as Bissouma replacement.
Hes not bad at all but not what we need. I dont worry that we cant sell. Or are his wages a problem?
Brighton would never sign him when he has proven he can't handle life in England and has no burning desire to stay here (UK)

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Wait … didn’t they get money for Vlahovic but now they’re saying they are broke?
Every single club outside of England claims they are broke now. It's all a ploy because they know the British teams are loaded.

Bayern bidding 25m for Mane is as close to an insult as you can get. That was their opening bid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom