• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TinFish

@Blood on the Tracks is spot on, Torreira is going to soak up the last year of his contract.

He has been nothing but a leach for the club, remember this knob begging for a move to Boca Juniors at the clubs expense.

Man is constantly moaning about being here but literally wont **** off, said it before and will say it again; 100% Torreira wouldnt accept a mutual termination with both club and player parting ways this summer, he wants to *** every last penny of his contract.

Wish there was a case where he was made to pay every bit back, hes conned a contract out of Arsenal whilst spending the majority of time playing for other clubs where he would be on half that and it all being his choice.
I've said it multiple times before. South Americans/people from the Spanish contingency only care about money. A stereotype that is true even when I worked abroad in Asia.

Even Messi is a tax dodger.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Football is such a mad sport, its crazy how you can be **** and pretty much engineer moves to your preferred destination whilst still benefitting from it.

Look at Lukaku, guy got a massive pay rise and signing on fee to spend 1yr out of the Italy/Inter and now hes probably gonna spend the next 4 back where he wants to be whilst still reaping all the benefits of his move but not really moving.

You try that outside professional sports people would binning you immediately and not footing the bill for you to work at another company.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Football is such a mad sport, its crazy how you can be **** and pretty much engineer moves to your preferred destination whilst still benefitting from it.

Look at Lukaku, guy got a massive pay rise and signing on fee to spend 1yr out of the Italy/Inter and now hes probably gonna spend the next 4 back where he wants to be whilst still reaping all the benefits of his move but not really moving.

You try that outside professional sports people would binning you immediately and not footing the bill for you to work at another company.
I think we have reached a stage where teams are starting to feel that signing players on huges wages is just not worth it, especially if they are in their late 20s or early 30s. Just like us, I can see more clubs taking this stance in transfers.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think we have reached a stage where teams are starting to feel that signing players on huges wages is just not worth it, especially if they are in their late 20s or early 30s. Just like us, I can see more clubs taking this stance in transfers.
Then fifa have to introduce salary gap so teams specially big one won't have plsyers who have no business in squad earn 100k a week.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Torreira can't be blamed for this, he has made perfectly clear long ago he doesn't want to play in England at all for reasons that go beyond football

When we were a classy club we would have agreed a mutual termination long ago, now we're holding him hostage for money that everybody knows is not going to arrive. It's quite embarrassing.

Energoto

Torreira can't be blamed for this, he has made perfectly clear long ago he doesn't want to play in England at all for reasons that go beyond football

When we were a classy club we would have agreed a mutual termination long ago, now we're holding him hostage for money that everybody knows is not going to arrive. It's quite embarrassing.
You will be the first one sh**ing at the club for letting players like Mari, Leno go for free

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐

this clown took the money to come here

he could have easily stayed at a Udinese earning 15k a week 🤷‍♂️

his agent & him starting talking moves every window & international break straight after signing... putting the club in a very hard position to reclaim the money we wasted

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
It's sad how this move has gone. I watched him 6 months before we signed him and he looked like he might be good for us. He's obviously been told that we don't want him so reduce your wages to get a move, especially in a world Cup year. Baffling tbh.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

How you gonna sign a player for 25mil then terminate his contract, realistically this is the only summer it appears worth doing as he has now trashed any value he had which we could have recouped for him.

Its got nothing to do with class and all to do with business, if he didnt act up his true value is what 15mil+, clubs been ****ed by him and hes the reason its got to this stage.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
You can't blame either Arsenal or Torreira. Torreira has excellent season somehow Fiorentina decide to not pay 15m€ on thier top 3 player of season and that i found frustrating and disrespectful for player.
the guy is his own worse enemy... these latest comments will not help him get out or us get a decent fee... its not like its deadline day but June :facepalm:

could be the fee is just too high but maybe its his wage demands or an attitude issue clubs see him first hand then back off

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
He doesn't owe us anything, he has no reason to help us get a decent fee.

He already made his case clear, long before the Fiorentina loan. We either cut our losses or keep an unhappy player around for no good reason.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐

Translation:

Lucas Torreira “My desire to stay at Arsenal? No. From the beginning they told me that I had no place, so my desire is not to stay either. Any team that want me has to pay my value of approximately 15m”
Entitled and unprofessional prick.

Just says whatever he wants without a filter. Doesn’t care about the repercussions for his employer.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
He doesn't owe us anything, he has no reason to help us get a decent fee.

He already made his case clear, long before the Fiorentina loan. We either cut our losses or keep an unhappy player around for no good reason.
He owes us a year based on the deal signed. The least he could have done is to keep quite and let his agent handle his transfer. He didn't have to go all the way to press and tank his own value.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
the guy is his own worse enemy... these latest comments will not help him get out or us get a decent fee... its not like its deadline day but June :facepalm:

could be the fee is just too high but maybe its his wage demands or an attitude issue clubs see him first hand then back off
Clearly frustrated and he top emotional the moment Fiorentina didn't pay 15m i knew we'll even get much less from him

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
You can't blame either Arsenal or Torreira. Torreira has excellent season somehow Fiorentina decide to not pay 15m€ on thier top 3 player of season and that i found frustrating and disrespectful for player.

Of course you can blame Torreira, the guy has tanked his value. He is literally unsellable to any PL club, he was **** in La Liga so that only leaves Serie A as that is the only league he has performed in and not moaned about, hes an absolute risk for any other club outside Serie A or South America.

He's not wanted by Milan, Inter, Juve, Napoli etc so you got the lesser clubs and hopefully Lazio involved but all absolute skanks who know he wants out the club and know he has 1yr left on his contract. They also know the longer they leave it the worse position the club get in because he wont perform/play for us (because hes a *****) and we are left paying his remaining wages for some tosser who doesnt fancy it, so that leaves Arsenal open too getting low balled last minute by a club in Serie A who wont make a move until the value has hit rock bottom and Arsenal have no choice but to accept just so they dont have to continue to pay this fool to do NOTHING for the club for another year.

Torreira is a leach.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
Of course you can blame Torreira, the guy has tanked his value. He is literally unsellable to any PL club, he was **** in La Liga so that only leaves Serie A as that is the only league he has performed in and not moaned about, hes an absolute risk for any other club outside Serie A or South America.

He's not wanted by Milan, Inter, Juve, Napoli etc so you got the lesser clubs and hopefully Lazio involved but all absolute skanks who know he wants out the club and know he has 1yr left on his contract. They also know the longer they leave it the worse position the club get in because he wont perform/play for us (because hes a *****) and we are left paying his remaining wages for some tosser who doesnt fancy it, so that leaves Arsenal open too getting low balled last minute by a club in Serie A who wont make a move until the value has hit rock bottom and Arsenal have no choice but to accept just so they dont have to continue to pay this fool to do NOTHING for the club for another year.

Torreira is a leach.

Personally I'd keep him as a back up or make him play with the under 23s. Either get something out of the investment or tank his career. Both are better than letting the midget beta dictate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom