• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
I think the reality is that the club knew he would be a negative personality amongst the players & that is not something we abide anymore, so probably agreed he could fck off somewhere whilst a new club was found.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
All I’m saying is, Bellerin/Mari/AMN and everyone else who wants to leave are still acting professionally.
But how you know, that Lucas hasn't got the permission for this?

He was called for the US trip and instatly was there, nothing about "i won't come".

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
But how you know, that Lucas hasn't got the permission for this?

He was called for the US trip and instatly was there, nothing about "i won't come".
That’s my whole point, why did he ask for permission to go somewhere else? Is that that awful training at London Colney with his teammates while waiting for a move?

NieThePiet

That’s my whole point, why did he ask for permission to go somewhere else? Is that that awful training at London Colney with his teammates while waiting for a move?
Because his transfer is/was very close while it isnt the case on other transfers like Bellerin or Mari?

Maybe even Arteta said to him, that isn't better if he doesn't train here anymore, because he has already enough players. Could be a different case on a player he signed (Mari) or on a player with the history at this club like Bellerin. Who knows.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Because his transfer is/was very close while it isnt the case on other transfers like Bellerin or Mari?

Maybe even Arteta said to him, that isn't better if he doesn't train here anymore, because he has already enough players. Could be a different case on a player he signed (Mari) or on a player with the history at this club like Bellerin. Who knows.
It’s not just this one thing with Torreira, he’s constantly undermined the club in the past with transfer fees by saying he only wants to go to Fiorentina or Atletico the year before.

At half-time of the Brentford loss last season, he posted a picture of himself at an amusement park. The guy just doesn’t care.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
It’s not just this one thing with Torreira, he’s constantly undermined the club in the past with transfer fees by saying he only wants to go to Fiorentina or Atletico the year before.

At half-time of the Brentford loss last season, he posted a picture of himself at an amusement park. The guy just doesn’t care.

This why we need more professionals like Mari around.

You won't see this guy fleeing training to go for a BBQ with his bro while he's waiting for his transfer to FC San Marino to be confirmed.

Starting to see why you like him to be honest.

NieThePiet

Maybe he cares, but deals different with things?

We don't know how he feels about this. He was excited to sign for us, always gave 100% when he was on the pitch. Then a new manager came in and suddenly everything was gone. The death of his mother probably wasn't helpful too.

Now he had a good season with Fiorentina and they can't/don't want to sign him, even their fans haven't understand it. Means for his psyche, another club who suddenly doesn't want him.

All these things can add up to a huge things, we can't look inside him. Everything has a reason, why he is acting like this.

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom